Hughes OUT

alextrueblue said:
hughsey is not used to managing with level of expectation, he will come good, of that i'm sure.

i wish all you 'fans' would channel half as much effort into getting behind the team, as you do fucking whining and whinging!

You would think they all have Beyonce or Megan Fox for a partner and the version who always put out no matter the position or time of day so I guess they have to whinge about something.

Hughes is a good manager, but not for a team thats aiming sky high like us.

He'd do a fantastic job at somewere like Bolton.

In my opinion we should bin him off in Jan and have a word with Mourinho (quite pointless but we may as well put a MASSIVE offer to him and see what he does)

If that fails, wich I'm 99% sure of, we should look at other people, anyone whos done a decent job at any good club.

Roberto Mancini is now out of work, he's won the Coppa Italia 4 times (Lazio, Fiorentina and Inter x2), the Supercoppa Italia (Inter x2) and the Scudetti (Inter x3) and was the best Inter manager in 30 years.

Mancini is my choice if we dont get Mourinho (wich we 99% wont)

For all the Hughes supporters,you say give him time he'll get it right.

Please tell me,what do you base that view on???...tactical decisions?not a chance.Motivational skills?Nope.style of play?Again a big no no.

Answers please

your all a load of a wankers we should beat everyone top 4 after our game in hand going support utd if you want to win every week where you one of the ones saying dont play de jong against burnley he did look what happened

jake28 said:

Please tell me,what do you base that view on???...tactical decisions?not a chance.Motivational skills?Nope.style of play?Again a big no no.

Answers please
he is our manager u twat

How boring is this getting! We're about to embark on a glorious adventure and all you hear is these doomongers banging on. Yes Hughes has got some things wrong but its a learning curve for him and us. Its a long time since if ever we've been in this position. Lets see how it goes at least until the new year before we commit mass suicide!

kippax23 said:
jake28 said:

Answers please
he is our manager u twat

Fantastic explanation.cheers.CLOWN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.