Hughes OUT

GaudinoMotors said:
Fortunately our owners are shrewd, astute business men that have a business plan and long term aspirations for City. Unlike a lot of our fans they are not petulant, spoilt near-sighted, narrow minded, dummy spitters who are rewarding our benifactors and their wishes, ie to back the Manager, with great ingratitude an intolerance.

Shrewd business men ? Well in that case they are not going to allow a poor manager to drive their business investment into the ground....

I knew its News of the world, But even they don't give Sparky too' long hehe, Hinting it could be Mancini or Hiddink Replacing Him.

THIS IS SIMPLE NOW, MARK HUGHES IS RUINING THIS CLUB, AND HE NEEDS TO BE SACKED.
IF HE ISN'T SACKED BY MONDAY I WILL BE VERY DISAPOINTED.

cannot agree more, apart from 1 or 2 that take a pride in the shirt the rest are a bunch of overpaid lazy twats that believe they're better than what they are.how can hughes watch 200 million pounds of talent draw with hull,burnley etc if they don't perform i wouldn't pay em, then watch em run

low post count, regular reader, 100% home game, 50% away game attendee before anyone goes on.

What has Mark Hughes had?

He has been give carte blanche to appoint his own staff in every position in the whole club. Re Jim Cassell: without wanting to be overly ITK Jim was happy to be moved aside, he is an old man and wants to retire, however he was having major disagreements with Hughes so a large paycheck shut him up and moved him on. Jim shouldn't be blamed in any way for doing this, he has given years of his life to City and a chance to look after his family for ever can not be dismissed.

Hughes. He has spent an inordinate amount of money improving Carrington. Yeah Carrington and the training may be more professional. But why the fcuk is this though a sign of Hughes' competence? Any World Class manager would have improved the facilities. nb, Sven began the improvements anyway until the Thai madman pulled the rug. And the Sven/Leisure camp accusation may have been true, yet really, with worse players and lax training, we were a better team than now imo.

Hughes has given the money to buy who he wants. I do think the majority of Hughes' singings has been successful in improving the quality of footballer we had in the squad. However with the chance he has had he has failed miserably imo. The players we have bought (toure, ade, tevez, swp, barry, bridge, robi, de jong, lescott) by and large are very good, top 4 premiership footballers, yet they are not playing as such. If they are top 4 quality then why are they not performing? Leadership? Tactics? Belief? Doesn't that come from the manager?

We have all the finance, fans, ground, reputation, players(almost) etc to be a world renowned winning team yet we are persisting with a manager that has not won anything. A 7th place finish with blackburn is his highlight.

Fwiw i do not believe Jose or Hiddink will come.

Removing Hughes mid-season is a big problem though as he has installed many of his own people in positions in the club. For that I do not blame him, yet I blame the board for allowing someone (unproven) to gain such an authority over a club with the undoubted potential of ours.

Imo if things do not improve, ie we continue with poor disjointed performances, lack of fight, lack of belief, we should offer someone, Klinsmann, Mancini, a 6 month contract and say, buy no players, prove yourself as a good man manager, show improvement in the style of football, and then you have the chance to make your name. This would only be in the instance of a top 4 finish being out of reach, which could be soon unfortunately :(

Who knows what is gonna happen? I pray to god we improve but I just see a side and a squad that lacks in belief. A manager that splits the fans in half is not good, everyone can agree on that, but Hughes is running out of time.

For all the people who want to keep hughes, and believe all hughes outers to be impatient children demanding the title now, don't be so daft. We expect progress. We expect that if a manager has been given a clean slate to build his own team, then it should be doing better than 7 points from 21. Hughes specifically bought English based players so the would 'hit the ground running'. They did, and now they have stopped. Why? Someone who wants Hughes to stay, please say why a group of good premiership players are getting more disorganized and lost with every game?
This is not a post professing to know all the answers, just needed to get it off my chest ;)

night x

I am a 'Hughes out' man. The list of his short comings are too long for me to even think about nevermind bother to write them. So let us talk about his talents, by us I mean someone else 'cos i cant think of any!

Blue Hefner said:
I am a 'Hughes out' man. The list of his short comings are too long for me to even think about nevermind bother to write them. So let us talk about his talents, by us I mean someone else 'cos i cant think of any!

He played for Barcelona :)

l_5828718d04046479dbeda956f6bd2c50.jpg

reznikov said:
low post count, regular reader, 100% home game, 50% away game attendee before anyone goes on.

What has Mark Hughes had?

He has been give carte blanche to appoint his own staff in every position in the whole club. Re Jim Cassell: without wanting to be overly ITK Jim was happy to be moved aside, he is an old man and wants to retire, however he was having major disagreements with Hughes so a large paycheck shut him up and moved him on. Jim shouldn't be blamed in any way for doing this, he has given years of his life to City and a chance to look after his family for ever can not be dismissed.

Hughes. He has spent an inordinate amount of money improving Carrington. Yeah Carrington and the training may be more professional. But why the fcuk is this though a sign of Hughes' competence? Any World Class manager would have improved the facilities. nb, Sven began the improvements anyway until the Thai madman pulled the rug. And the Sven/Leisure camp accusation may have been true, yet really, with worse players and lax training, we were a better team than now imo.

Hughes has given the money to buy who he wants. I do think the majority of Hughes' singings has been successful in improving the quality of footballer we had in the squad. However with the chance he has had he has failed miserably imo. The players we have bought (toure, ade, tevez, swp, barry, bridge, robi, de jong, lescott) by and large are very good, top 4 premiership footballers, yet they are not playing as such. If they are top 4 quality then why are they not performing? Leadership? Tactics? Belief? Doesn't that come from the manager?

We have all the finance, fans, ground, reputation, players(almost) etc to be a world renowned winning team yet we are persisting with a manager that has not won anything. A 7th place finish with blackburn is his highlight.

Fwiw i do not believe Jose or Hiddink will come.

Removing Hughes mid-season is a big problem though as he has installed many of his own people in positions in the club. For that I do not blame him, yet I blame the board for allowing someone (unproven) to gain such an authority over a club with the undoubted potential of ours.

Imo if things do not improve, ie we continue with poor disjointed performances, lack of fight, lack of belief, we should offer someone, Klinsmann, Mancini, a 6 month contract and say, buy no players, prove yourself as a good man manager, show improvement in the style of football, and then you have the chance to make your name. This would only be in the instance of a top 4 finish being out of reach, which could be soon unfortunately :(

Who knows what is gonna happen? I pray to god we improve but I just see a side and a squad that lacks in belief. A manager that splits the fans in half is not good, everyone can agree on that, but Hughes is running out of time.

For all the people who want to keep hughes, and believe all hughes outers to be impatient children demanding the title now, don't be so daft. We expect progress. We expect that if a manager has been given a clean slate to build his own team, then it should be doing better than 7 points from 21. Hughes specifically bought English based players so the would 'hit the ground running'. They did, and now they have stopped. Why? Someone who wants Hughes to stay, please say why a group of good premiership players are getting more disorganized and lost with every game?
This is not a post professing to know all the answers, just needed to get it off my chest ;)

night x

Excellent stuff. Please post more often.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.