Hughes reveals contract talks

Mike D said:
bluepeter62 said:
Mike D said:
ello_jo said:
Im quite releaved actually, don't get me wrong, I have slated him in the past like really slated him. I can't help but feel that this is a step in the right direction though, if he gets signed up it can put and end to people complaining about him and let the team focus on football more rather than their manager. Also it will prevent us being in the same poisition next season with a new manager, let him have his own squad and we will be sorted.

Its no use burying your head in the sand thinking that signing another piece of paper is not gonna make one jot of differance. If he doesn't start delivering results he's gone end of.

You mean like winning the last 6 league games at home?

You are really going to be pissed off at the beginning of next season then.

Or hows about the terrific away form 1 point in the last 6and 1 win all season that chumps leaugue form that is

Ah! You really are hurting my friend!

I think it would be great news, it would tell everyone concerned that this is the manager for a while so you can get behind him and work with him. Might even stop some of the shite in the press.

Sadly it will not stop some posters being complete and utter cocks who want him to fail!

droylsdenblue said:
Didnt someone on here predict this a few weeks ago?

Yep me <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=111461" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=111461</a>

I think he should get one lets BREAK THE MOLD with City managers and stick with one whose half-decent

bluemoon1078 said:
I think it would be great news, it would tell everyone concerned that this is the manager for a while so you can get behind him and work with him. Might even stop some of the shite in the press.

Sadly it will not stop some posters being complete and utter cocks who want him to fail!

Yes, it would convince any players who may still harbour thoughts that they can win a power battle inside the Club, that they are wrong and must buckle down or ship out.

It might also have a settling effect on fans and the press.

I hate to use the expression 'a vote of confidence', but it may well be just that.

Point is Bluepeter62, we did not win by 5 goals. We got 1 and if Sunderland had got the penalty, surely Dunnies arm hold was just as bad as any other foul in the box, we would have come away with one point. 10 men and we were hanging on at the end. Yet again.. Even with 3 we still only have 38 points and find ourselves behind Wigan, Fulham and West Ham. Have they spent £150M in 9 months? Have Bolton who are just behind us?

I may have been a bit critical in looking only at our away points tally against the relegation candidates – which you replied to but hey come on lets have your take on our cup performances as you want to shoot my logic down in flames.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.