Hughes tactically Naive?

Re: Tevez not good enough

Is that you Valeri?

Serious though...all you go on about is bojinov, yes he showed potential but it is clear he doesn't want to return and that Tevez is a better player, whytf do you keep slagging him off. As you can see by the bandage today(actually would surprise me if you've ever seen him play tbh), Tevez still hasn't fully recovered from the previous injury, yet he runs his balls off for us and is trying to make it work, cut him some slack ffs.

Re: Roque Santa Cruz

Hopefully he will come good and needs time to get over his (many) injuries, but so far, utterly dreadful bit of transfer business by Hughes.

Re: Whoever slags us off....

Pigeonho said:
....is a dick head.

My tin hat is firmly OFF because unlike fbloke, I don't need to make a massive article about why we are 'shit', because we're not. What we are infact is beaten only once, by the CHAMPIONS, and are 4th with a game in hand. If sincerely wish i had a button to press which would take some of our so called 'fans' back to this time ten years ago when there was something genuine to moan about, like a shit, falling down stadium, like Andy fucking Morrison, like no hope of top ten, let alone top 4, like a shit kit, like all the other shit 10 years ago gave us.

Some people not only need to give their heads a fucking bastard twat-faced wobble, they need to completely disengage their heads altogether and realise exactly where we fucking are.

Disgrace does not sound enough for some of you.

Here here we are playing such top quality football right now and getting points against all these quality sides we've come up against recently. We don't need that lazy b*stard like Petrov of donkeys like Robinho. Lets all get behind Hughe he's the man.

Re: Glad I didnt renew my season ticket

Ireland Haroo said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Yepp, but neither is not going to matches and getting behind the team.

I didn't renew because I am joining the army in the next month so would miss majority of the season and waste money I don't have. Is this ok with you my lord?

If you are joining up then I have respect for you, but If as you say that you are glad to not be a blue any more (oh P.s i was an NCO not a ruppert ?) then the level of respect has dropped.

MonacoCityFan said:
After 11 games this season its obvios that Tevez is not good enough .Tevez had success with the rags because he had so many great players around him who made for him numberless goalscoring oportunites from which he scored . Playing for us Tevez has been find out.
Lets bring back The Bojinator , he have great season with Parma brigning him after promoting from seria B to 4place in Seria A ....scoring 1 from 3 not 1 from 20 like tevez . Bring back Bojinov the Bull and play him afcourse

After 9 months as a supposed City fan, its obvious to the rest of us that YOU'RE not good enough!

Do one to Parma if you love Bojinov so much you fuckin shithouse, because we don't need fans like you!

Moron!!!

Pigeonho said:
....is a dick head.

My tin hat is firmly OFF because unlike fbloke, I don't need to make a massive article about why we are 'shit', because we're not. What we are infact is beaten only once, by the CHAMPIONS, and are 4th with a game in hand. If sincerely wish i had a button to press which would take some of our so called 'fans' back to this time ten years ago when there was something genuine to moan about, like a shit, falling down stadium, like Andy fucking Morrison, like no hope of top ten, let alone top 4, like a shit kit, like all the other shit 10 years ago gave us.

Some people not only need to give their heads a fucking bastard twat-faced wobble, they need to completely disengage their heads altogether and realise exactly where we fucking are.

Disgrace does not sound enough for some of you.

Re: Roque Santa Cruz

johnny crossan said:
Mike D said:
Have to say this guy really is Hughes jewal in the crown a class act. Showed against the mighty Scunthorpe and today how good he really is. We don't need those fancy footwork Brazilians playing all that beautiful game give stuff. We need players like Roque to show us the way. Thanks Sparkey signing such a class player 18mil is looking an steal an absolute Big Fat Sam must be gutted about losing him

Cruel cruel irony. He was not supported in the box enough today.
more like not fit enough should be given a run of games in the reserves to build his fitness levels up,although if he was to get injured in one of those games hughes would be under scrunity ...

briand said:
LOL

i guess your on your own there monicocityfan

Yeah there are guys here who know i got point but they are scared to defend my point of view because they will get attacked by the fanatics ......
Hey guys this is my point of view , can we talk about this without offending me , i got my point you got yours .... Thanks

sweep said:
Pigeonho said:
Fucking no we should NOT expect 3 points at Brum. What a stupid, arrogant and very Man United thing to say, saying that though not even their fans are arrogant enough to expect 3 points at places like Birmingham. I can only presume you are a 'new fan' who knows fucking nothing about us, or football in general. 'Expect 3 points at Birmingham', utter, utter disfrace.
Each to their own I guess, but for me, any side who has spent what we've spent expects to finish top 4 and that means beating the shit of the league.

Good to know we've got more bluemanc style tub thumpers/happy clappers who resort to rag insults in the absence of a decent argument though, always a pleasure to read.

As to opposed to bitters like you who think that if we don't win it is a crisis!!

We where shit today, no one can argue with that, but to say we are a mid table team (not saying you did) is just crap!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.