Hughes tactically Naive?

Re: Whoever slags us off....

Pigeonho said:
sweep said:
Yeah we're 4th, no areas we can improve on, no way should we be expecting 3 points at Brum, might as well just pat ourselves on the back and close the board down.

Fucking no we should NOT expect 3 points at Brum. What a stupid, arrogant and very Man United thing to say, saying that though not even their fans are arrogant enough to expect 3 points at places like Birmingham. I can only presume you are a 'new fan' who knows fucking nothing about us, or football in general. 'Expect 3 points at Birmingham', utter, utter disfrace.

A £200 million+ squad should not expect a win at newly promoted Birmingham City?? lol

Mike D said:
Pigeonho said:
....is a dick head.

My tin hat is firmly OFF because unlike fbloke, I don't need to make a massive article about why we are 'shit', because we're not. What we are infact is beaten only once, by the CHAMPIONS, and are 4th with a game in hand. If sincerely wish i had a button to press which would take some of our so called 'fans' back to this time ten years ago when there was something genuine to moan about, like a shit, falling down stadium, like Andy fucking Morrison, like no hope of top ten, let alone top 4, like a shit kit, like all the other shit 10 years ago gave us.

Some people not only need to give their heads a fucking bastard twat-faced wobble, they need to completely disengage their heads altogether and realise exactly where we fucking are.

Disgrace does not sound enough for some of you.

Here here we are playing such top quality football right now and getting points against all these quality sides we've come up against recently. We don't need that lazy b*stard like Petrov of donkeys like Robinho. Lets all get behind Hughe he's the man.

Sarcasm, nice. Do you expect us to play top notch football each and every game then now we've blown all this money? And do you think that even when teams like birmingham put 11 men behind the ball, that we should strill be hammering them and playing nice football? Its just absolute naive, clueless nonsense if people expect that.

Mike D said:
Pigeonho said:
....is a dick head.

My tin hat is firmly OFF because unlike fbloke, I don't need to make a massive article about why we are 'shit', because we're not. What we are infact is beaten only once, by the CHAMPIONS, and are 4th with a game in hand. If sincerely wish i had a button to press which would take some of our so called 'fans' back to this time ten years ago when there was something genuine to moan about, like a shit, falling down stadium, like Andy fucking Morrison, like no hope of top ten, let alone top 4, like a shit kit, like all the other shit 10 years ago gave us.

Some people not only need to give their heads a fucking bastard twat-faced wobble, they need to completely disengage their heads altogether and realise exactly where we fucking are.

We've got 4 points against some qaulity sides FFS , we don't need no lazy arse Petrovs or carthorses like Robinho. Lets all get behind Hughes he's tha man

Re: Tevez not good enough

vonksbignose said:
MonacoCityFan said:
After 11 games this season its obvios that Tevez is not good enough .Tevez had success with the rags because he had so many great players around him who made for him numberless goalscoring oportunites from which he scored . Playing for us Tevez has been find out.
Lets bring back The Bojinator , he have great season with Parma brigning him after promoting from seria B to 4place in Seria A ....scoring 1 from 3 not 1 from 20 like tevez . Bring back Bojinov the Bull and play him afcourse

After 9 months as a supposed City fan, its obvious to the rest of us that YOU'RE not good enough!

Do one to Parma if you love Bojinov so much you fuckin shithouse, because we don't need fans like you!

Moron!!!

Here Here. Fuck you, glory-hunting fuck. We were relegated today, didn't you know, judging by some of the comments on here. Go and support one of the Sky 4 cos we don't want people like you here. Do one, cnut.

Re: Roque Santa Cruz

SalfordCityBlue said:
Hopefully he will come good and needs time to get over his (many) injuries, but so far, utterly dreadful bit of transfer business by Hughes.

The new Jo??! I sincerely hope not. He's had no pre-season and well short of match sharpness but I thought he contributed absolutely nothing today. Won a header, got caught offside and got booked, think that was literally it.

Mike D said:
Pigeonho said:
....is a dick head.

Here here we are playing such top quality football right now and getting points against all these quality sides we've come up against recently. We don't need that lazy b*stard like Petrov of donkeys like Robinho. Lets all get behind Hughe he's the man.

That is the most upbeat post I have seen from you since last January!!

Can't you tell we are having some bad results lol

MonacoCityFan said:
After 11 games this season its obvios that Tevez is not good enough .Tevez had success with the rags because he had so many great players around him who made for him numberless goalscoring oportunites from which he scored . Playing for us Tevez has been find out.
Lets bring back The Bojinator , he have great season with Parma brigning him after promoting from seria B to 4place in Seria A ....scoring 1 from 3 not 1 from 20 like tevez . Bring back Bojinov the Bull and play him afcourse

Do you deliberately set out to sound like an idiot.. Bojinov or Tevez... and you seriously prefer Bojinov.. fool

Re: Roque Santa Cruz

deano ou812 said:
johnny crossan said:
Cruel cruel irony. He was not supported in the box enough today.
more like not fit enough should be given a run of games in the reserves to build his fitness levels up,although if he was to get injured in one of those games hughes would be under scrunity ...

WTF I can't believe some people does anyone not remember him against the mighty Scunny ?, All to a distant memory now

MonacoCityFan said:

How long have you been a City fan and have you ever been to COMS ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.