Hughes Tatics today

I didn't expect us to get any sort of result when we were 2 - 0 down. For us to come back from that amount so late on against any standard of premiership side is excellent. Yes, I know we should be winning these games but I was settling for a loss because that is what I expected after the second goal, it's the normal thing to do. Great fighting spirit shown and nice to see us battle to get a result in a weird way.

4 points out of 6 isn't too bad if you start it off from the Hull game :p

coxtheblue said:
I really think we are now beginning to turn the corner & Mark Hughes influence is starting to show.

He named the best starting 11 he could today and I dont think anybody could argue otherwise.

We didnt play the best, but neither did blackburn - they did however get 2 scrappy, battling Bolton goals - typical of Big Sam and thank god we dont watch that every week.

Bringing vassell's battling qualities and the skill and quality of sturridge made the difference.

Everybody always slates hughes on here for his subs and tatics not having an impact.

Well today it did, 2-0 and we got a draw thanks to Sturridge, Robinho and Hughes.

Feels like a win and proves we are not a soft touch on the road anymore (hopefully).

Is anyone else pleased??

Could not agree more with this, well summed up!it was a great decision to bring on vass and studge, if it was any other manager, he would be gettin praised right now!

Bring on JAN now, lett the signing roll in!!

We didn't have a shot on target till the 70th min which is rather surprising considering the amount of possession we had in that 2nd half. Too often we played the wrong pass and Robinho for all his wonderful talent was trying to walk his way through. What I was most pleased about was our desire to get back into the game. I loved the way the players celebrated the 2nd goal, Micah was going nuts!!!! not as nuts as I was going though.

Did Vassell come on ? I never noticed tbf.

This is not a team, its a collection of individuals, and 2 of them are very good some of the time.

How anyone can be pleased with that performance is beyond me, great fight, for 85 out of 95 minutes, but there was little or none before that, and Hughes picking that midfield against theirs shows a complete lack of common sense.

bondsman said:
So if Sturridge is the hero how did he start our best eleven! there were no fucking tactics just boot it and hope for the best we ended the game with Micah playing CF after he had just put Vasss there! He then moved Vass to right midfield to put Micah there what Tactics are they? Fuck me!

Good tactics?

forevercity said:
**SHAKES HEAD**

How can people be pleased watching 90mins of pure shite?

With you on this one mate. Of course I'm glad that we got a point out of the game having gone 2 down, but we were dross.

Cheesy said:
forevercity said:
**SHAKES HEAD**

How can people be pleased watching 90mins of pure shite?

With you on this one mate. Of course I'm glad that we got a point out of the game having gone 2 down, but we were dross.
100% agree, we got out of jail today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.