Hughes..the reality

DINKYDALTON said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
DINKYDALTON said:
I doubt anyone on here boo's. I know I don't. This forum is for hazing, chewing the cud and venting one's spleen. I do feel very strongly that we haven't had a good manager since Tony Book, who was treated in a appalling manner. Maybe the last 32 years have been Karma punishing the club and fans for not standing up for Book (look at Southampton and remember Davide Jones), but I love my dad , my sister, nephew and mum. My mums a rag, but she's my mum, but the rest are Blues, shit my sister travelled away to Newcastle mid week when she was 4. So in one way I'm very jealous of prestwich and de niro, threy are younger than me and are going to see more of the glory that "IS" coming to City. However, I have seen City win trophies in the flesh and hear the immortal line from a rag sprog to his dad after yet another derby win "Dad, do you think we'll ever beat City?". I want us to be hated by everyone other than the 80,000 that will come and watch us every week and 100 million plus following us across the world wearing shirts hoping to get to Eastlands one day just like a trip to mecca. Thats what I want and to have that hate and those figures we are going to win trophies and lots of them. No one has been able to explain why Hughes is a better manager than, Jose, Mancinni, Rijkaard, or (as think he will prove at Bayern ******) Van Gaal. I will throw another question why don't we deserve the best when we can clearly afford it?
I swore I wouldn't get involved in your deranged rantings again but this was quite sensible. So you should listen when they tell you to take the medication regularly.

First, it's been pointed out why you can't compare Mourinho with Hughes more than once. Second is a point of fact. De Niro and I were on this earth when Bert Trautmann broke his neck and I suspect that makes us a fair bit older than you. So that's something else you're wrong on.

Still with the insults, everyone's nuts apart from you, pathetic. You can't answer a simple question, because to give the right answer is admit that City sticking with Hughes, when there's a chance of Jose, Mancinni, or Rijkaard is wrong. You're entitled to champion Hughes, even if you use two forum id's to do it. Its sad that you can't bring reason to the debate when it concerns Hughes, but I can't say is surprises me.

If I insulted you you would know about it. That was gentle jesting. I'll even say that I agree with you up to a point and have posted on another thread to that effect. Mourinho - yes, Rijkaard - maybe. Mancini - no as he's no pedigree at all and would be too much of a risk.

And my other forum id is what? Because I don't know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.