HUGHES TO GET NEW CONTRACT!!!

mammutly said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Maybe ADUG havn;t got a clue.

Or maybe there's a reason that they get to make the big business decisions, and we merely discuss them on a forum.

The ADUG have no experience of running a football club,they take advice. IF, and it's a big if, somebody is advising them to give Hughes a contract extension at this point in time, they are either stupid or corrupt.

Personally I think the whole story is bollocks.

Not convinced with the story re Hughes new contract.

But I doubt that ADUG are either stupid or corrupt. In fact I would say that they are the BEST owners ANY Prem club could have.

They have a certain CLASS that no other owners have shown.

I am with them all the way.

mackenzie said:
But I doubt that ADUG are either stupid or corrupt. In fact I would say that they are the BEST owners ANY Prem club could have.

Totally agree. I am no fan of Hughes but if Hughes is the price for having ADUG running the club and bankrolling the drive for success then I am more than happy.

But if they bring me the head of Jose Mourinho in the summer then I will be even happier... :)

mammutly said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Or maybe there's a reason that they get to make the big business decisions, and we merely discuss them on a forum.

The ADUG have no experience of running a football club,they take advice. IF, and it's a big if, somebody is advising them to give Hughes a contract extension at this point in time, they are either stupid or corrupt.

Business is business, and they are very good at it.

They've probably never drilled for oil, but they seem to be pretty good at that. And an advisor doesn't have to be corrupt, he probably just knows more about running a football club than most of the people on here (who also have never run a club, but think they would do a better job).

BobKowalski said:
mackenzie said:

Totally agree. I am no fan of Hughes but if Hughes is the price for having ADUG running the club and bankrolling the drive for success then I am more than happy.

But if they bring me the head of Jose Mourinho in the summer then I will be even happier... :)

Just his head?

Well, if it stops him from going to the rags then I'll be happy.

BobKowalski said:
mackenzie said:

My apologies for the capital letters BK but sometimes I have to just say it. ;-)

Bluemoon115 said:
mammutly said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Business is business, and they are very good at it.

They've probably never drilled for oil, but they seem to be pretty good at that. And an advisor doesn't have to be corrupt, he probably just knows more about running a football club than most of the people on here (who also have never run a club, but think they would do a better job).

Spot on Bluemoon115!

If the OP is true, then I'm delighted, because it will put in their place any rebel players who may still believe that they have a chance of getting rid of MH. It would improve morale within the squad, with the anti's being put in their place by the owners and the pro's getting reassurance of some stability.

It would also quieten speculation among the press and the fans which, again, will help morale and stability. As several people have pointed out in this thread,we need this desperately.

At this point, I cannot think of any manager in the world who I would choose to replace Hughes, not at this stage of the game.

mammutly said:
Bluemoon115 said:

(YAWN)

I love how people on here take situations which they have no idea about and form beliefs (in their mind) which they turn into what they see as fact. You should be a journalist if you think that ADUG are stupid or corrupt. It could be a big breakthru story for you ( I imagine Ian LAdyman would like to use you as a source)> :)

allblues09 said:
mammutly said:
Bluemoon115 said:

(YAWN)

I love how people on here take situations which they have no idea about and form beliefs (in their mind) which they turn into the truth. You should be a journalist.

Mutly loves a bit of corruption, he had a field day with the Thai owners, funnily enough he was a self proclaimed expert on Thai politics then lol

I wish some of you people would at least read what I write before jumping to conclusions. I have not suggested that ADUG are stupid or corrupt.

What I said was that anyone advising them to give MH a contract extension at this point in time is (stupid or corrupt). IMO, of course. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.