HUGHES TO GET NEW CONTRACT!!!

tommyducks said:
Hey if we don't lose at Arsenal and Chelsea and Tottenham and Everton and manyoo, we might finish as high as last year.

My Stepford Wives comment is serious.

How many hundreds of millions do you wish to trust him with?

I think we'll finish higher in the league this season than last but with less points. Like everyone I've never known the League to be so tight and still three from 10 or so teams could be relegated, if someone either puts a run together or likewise loses 4 or 5 games on the spin, they can either climb out of the mire or fall into it. I reckon we should be able to win all our home games and even losing all our away games that would give us 50 points!

Bla bla bla. I've just had a look at our results this season, out of 38 games imo we've played to our capabilities 11 times. Not good enough which perfectly sums up our season!

jay should you be ripping the back out of some student,instead of being on here .
im excused because im old and past it .
?????

jay_mcfc said:
Bla bla bla. I've just had a look at our results this season, out of 38 games imo we've played to our capabilities 11 times. Not good enough which perfectly sums up our season!

lol fook me everbody the expert has spoke,look jay sven did fook all for us compared to what hughes has done.

you may get your wish soon and hughes may go but i really do hope not and prove idiots like you that your loverboy sven was more clueless about tactics than any of the shit managers going.

Sod this I'm going to judge Hughes at the end of the season and I hope that that's what ADUG will do.

leewill31 said:
jay_mcfc said:

lol fook me everbody the expert has spoke,look jay sven did fook all for us compared to what hughes has done.

you may get your wish soon and hughes may go but i really do hope not and prove idiots like you that your loverboy sven was more clueless about tactics than any of the shit managers going.
Loverboy Sven haha - Can't imagine Mark Hughes getting into the News of the World shagging pages on such a regular basis.

leewill31 said:

Who mentioned Sven?

This club does drive me nuts, just a few weeks ago (after the pompey game) I found myself chanting Hughes out. Now I am like screw it we are not gonna get relegated, we might aswell stick with someone for more than 5 years. He is doing a decent job and he seems to have an eye for the important things, including the Academy. His only downfall is tactical ability but he will pick that up with experience. His heart is in the right place and what I love most about him is his professionalism, emphasis on fitness, hard approach with the whining players, intelligence in picking out players in the transfer window. All these are essentials for an amazing manager, and he is only 37, just like a youth player, he has years to develop.

From what I am seeing Hughes is doing excellent work building foundations. The players know him, club staff know him and he knows the system within the club, why not install him for longer years?

Look at the big clubs, the ones who are successful are the ones who have a stable managers, Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton, Villa with O'Neill and in the future West Ham if Zola doesn't ditch them.

The only club outside this formula is Chelsea, and I do not want us to be another Chelsea. ALot of money but ever changing managers who don't know how to channel the great players they have into champions.

Prophet of Doom said:
18 pages on a completely made up story.

FFS when will some people on here learn
Oh you're such a killjoy Prophet of Doom..................anyway it might be true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.