Hughes v Mancini at the end

Mr Rich said:
Wheelsy said:
Let's play spot the difference...

[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-93bdP5JPf2g/TWtSWWatAlI/AAAAAAAABNc/UoB4y39E4qA/s1600/HughesMancini.png[/bigimg]

Uh oh.

Hughes is trying to walk away down the tunnel first in a hissy fit...? Oh no wait that is a similarity.

If you mean in the right hand picture, then he's also lost, because the tunnel at Fulham is across the pitch in the corner, if he does find a tunnel there, he'll get wet feet, as it'll lead straight into the Thames.

Wheelsy said:

[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-93bdP5JPf2g/TWtSWWatAlI/AAAAAAAABNc/UoB4y39E4qA/s1600/HughesMancini.png[/bigimg]

Uh oh.

Both silly fookers who cant handle the pressure imo.

*singingtheblues* said:
And to think some people praised Leslie for his "integrity" and "class".

He's proven himself to being nothing but an incredibly bitter, immature fuckwit.

Narcissistic, filthy rag ****.

And to think some of you are still defending him.

Unbelievable.

I'd pay to see him drown in an industrial sized tank of boiling human piss. And that still wouldn't satisfy me. He takes cretinism to new heights. Wanker.

My feelings entirely, I despised Hughes before his appointment as City manager and did my best to take to him during his reign but for me he lacked any clout, class or charisma. If it is possible he has gone down in my estimation further after yesterdays stage managed rant.
If he was loved that much during his reign tell me why not one of players we have loaned out chose to go to Fulham?
I thought Mancini had more class to get involved with the hate filled prick but there again I have no idea how disruptive the Hughes fan club has been behind the scenes. Judging by yesterdays handbags its clear they don't like each other.

blueinsa said:
Wheelsy said:

Uh oh.

You can do anything with a picture. Loads of fuss about Bellamy "celebrating" with Twitchy last season led to speculation he'd be signing for them or he wanted Mancini sacked. He now plays for Cardiff. Watch Bluemoon Rising and you'll see he was vocal in the dressing room about everything coming down to that match. Hardly the sign of a man with a backhanded motive.

Mancini should have looked Hughes in the eye when he went to shake his hand instead of dropping down to his level. Lead by example.

IMO Mancini was in the wrong. Although the manner that Hughes went by showing his frustration was out of order. Forgotten now though.

peoffrey said:
blueinsa said:

You can do anything with a picture. Loads of fuss about Bellamy "celebrating" with Twitchy last season led to speculation he'd be signing for them or he wanted Mancini sacked. He now plays for Cardiff. Watch Bluemoon Rising and you'll see he was vocal in the dressing room about everything coming down to that match. Hardly the sign of a man with a backhanded motive.

Mancini should have looked Hughes in the eye when he went to shake his hand instead of dropping down to his level. Lead by example.
Your post reads like the MOTD2 take on, they went to the trouble of freezing the picture with both managers looking in exactly opposite direction (as in the above pictures) then had Mark Bright pointing out how Mancini was in the wrong for not looking Hughes in the eye. The reality is neither of the two wanted to look at the other, neither of the two wanted to shake hands, one of them was ready and waiting to have a hissy fit and play the victim for the cameras.

sweep said:
peoffrey said:

Your post reads like the MOTD2 take on, they went to the trouble of freezing the picture with both managers looking in exactly opposite direction (as in the above pictures) then had Mark Bright pointing out how Mancini was in the wrong for not looking Hughes in the eye. The reality is neither of the two wanted to look at the other, neither of the two wanted to shake hands, one of them was ready and waiting to have a hissy fit and play the victim for the cameras.

Also no mention of Hughes refusing to shake Platt's hand, which seems to be somewhat in conflict with his stated principles on the matter.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Also no mention of Hughes refusing to shake Platt's hand, which seems to be somewhat in conflict with his stated principles on the matter.

But aren't they both fooking red bastards? So many contradictions...

Kidd used to play for them, too.

Wheelsy said:

Uh oh.

So Hughes wasn't any better at Craven Cottage and he's now moaning? Bitter ****, just shut up and enjoy the big payoff you got.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.