Hughes v Mancini at the end

Ricster said:
If someone had slagged you and your methods off during the week, and in the past questioned you're integrity, would you;

A. Shake his hand and make out your best friends
B. Make a half hearted attempt at shaking hands as its for the best
C. Ignore the person who has slagged you off
D. Knock him the fuck out

So come on to all those that are slagging, truthful and honest answers only.

please can you show me where highes slagged mancini and his methods?

Ricster said:
If someone had slagged you and your methods off during the week, and in the past questioned you're integrity, would you;

I'd act like the superstar manager I profess to be, rise above the bullshit and frustration at my own team's garbage performance, and shake the man's hand and congratulate him on bringing a no mark team to COMS and giving us a proper game.

Then again, maybe I'm just turning into a bit of a rag for suggesting that both men acted without a modicum of class and were as bad as each other...

Mad Mario said:
Ricster said:

"Along the way, some purchases haven't worked for whatever reasons, not really in terms of the ability those players have, but because of circumstances and the thinking of the management team and the coaches."
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/hughes-im-proud-of-my-transfer-record-at-eastlands-2225988.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 25988.html</a>
And in the past he has questioned Mancini's integrity for accepting a position when Hughes was still in charge.

Didsbury Dave said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
It's a good job we had this game against Fulham so that the anti Hughes boys could have the chance for a real rant.Must have been terrible not to have any reason to roll out the ex rag drivel for a while.

Spose it takes the focus away from the real issue though.
Very astute nelly

Because he agrees with you? Shocking.

I'd of took The perm Haired twats hand - a bit like the great Christopher Reeves in superman 2 and crushed it like he was general zod

Hughes is a classless cun* who is nothing more than a bottom feeder

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mr Rich said:
Erm...actually not spot on...while Mancini will not always go for the win he will not play to draw.
Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

Funniest thing I've ever read on here. But I don't think that's what you intended.

Well I did mean it.

Even though Mancini will make changes or even set formations not to lose it is not like playing to draw, because at the start of the match, as proved last season against Chelsea for example you can always nick a goal. Hughes on the other hand if the team concedes a goal will attempt to draw level and reduce the pressure trying to cling on, it is why his teams will draw or lose late in games, in the last ten minutes the tactics go to shit and they just try and boot the balls into the corners. City at least tried to attack but as Mancini had substituted our best headerer of the ball and best crosser of the ball, for various bizzare reasons, they obviously could not break the team down, but the coordination of team lines and tactics still remained to the end.

Ricster said:
Mad Mario said:

"Along the way, some purchases haven't worked for whatever reasons, not really in terms of the ability those players have, but because of circumstances and the thinking of the management team and the coaches."
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/hughes-im-proud-of-my-transfer-record-at-eastlands-2225988.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 25988.html</a>
And in the past he has questioned Mancini's integrity for accepting a position when Hughes was still in charge.

how anyone can make that into 'hughes slams mancini' is beyond me. even the journo hasnt even bothered to try to make it sound like that.

your struggling pal if thats all you have got

BillyShears said:
Ricster said:

I'd act like the superstar manager I profess to be, rise above the bullshit and frustration at my own team's garbage performance, and shake the man's hand and congratulate him on bringing a no mark team to COMS and giving us a proper game.

Then again, maybe I'm just turning into a bit of a rag for suggesting that both men acted without a modicum of class and were as bad as each other...

What do you use to get your halo so sparkly and bright? Is it brasso?

Mad Mario said:
Ricster said:

how anyone can make that into 'hughes slams mancini' is beyond me. even the journo hasnt even bothered to try to make it sound like that.

your struggling pal if thats all you have got

You dont know Hughes to well do you? Hughes is always the victim, and although he doesn't say it with alot of venom, those that do know what he is like also know exactly what he meant by it.

It's a bit like the insinuation he made in his interview after the match. I still have a lot of friends at City.
Now to most people they will just take that as Hughes saying he has friends at City, to the people who know what Hughes is like, we can take that as they are leaking info, or better still, he can take this club down. Something i would not put past the man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.