Hughes v Mancini at the end

We shouldn't waste any more time on that knob rag Hughes. He's one reason why we still haven't won anything. The new owners should have sacked him from day one.

Mancini should have ignored the twat completely. What was Tevez doing sucking up to him, disrespectful? Mancini and the team need to step up to the plate and look like they mean business. Top three finish, FA Cup and Europa Cup. Nothing less will do. Don't give me all this tired crap either.

When I saw the incident Hughes wasn't looking Mancini in the eye either, the whole incident seems to be to be a premeditated stunt by Hughes.

In fact I've almost forgotten about it already.

The best and most telling handshake of the day was between Hughes and Tevez, a fact that seems to have gone very much under the radar on this board?

blueinsa said:
The best and most telling handshake of the day was between Hughes and Tevez, a fact that seems to have gone very much under the radar on this board?

Oh it's not gone under the radar - far from it. Tevez is being called a disloyal **** by all and sundry for daring to show respect to the manager who didn't sign him before the match had kicked off.

BillyShears said:
Oh it's not gone under the radar - far from it. Tevez is being called a disloyal **** by all and sundry for daring to show respect to the manager who didn't sign him before the match had kicked off.
They are? Not saying you're lying. Just hadn't seen that myself.

Also, I find a handshake before the game to be irrelevant. I agree with the poster who said that it appeared to be premeditated on Hughes' part. He wants his pound of flesh.

Judging by the replay, Hughes had a face like a slapped arse for most of the match. Didn't really celebrate their goal either.

Frankly, I think Mancini had more important things on his mind after such a poor performance. Hughes could do with growing up a bit - it's a f*cking handshake!

Let's play spot the difference...

[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-93bdP5JPf2g/TWtSWWatAlI/AAAAAAAABNc/UoB4y39E4qA/s1600/HughesMancini.png[/bigimg]

Uh oh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.