Hughes: We are not in a relegation battle.

No world class player will come to a club fighting a relegation battle no matter how much money you offer them. Yes we had a bad second half of last season but most of that i put down to the situation Sven was put in it was the worse kept secret he would be sacked come what may at the end of last season so he and the players went on holiday from January onwards. This season apperantly MH has the full backing of the new owners yet he cant put a run of games together and has lost the dressing room and the players do not respect his desicions and selections.

BobKowalski said:
moomba said:
He said that?

Fuck me.

Yep. Had to read it several times to make sure I'd read it right.

Fascinating article on Roy Keane as well. Not that many on here will be interested I guess! :)

From some of the replies regarding relegation fight i think the red scarfs must be covering the eyes of some of these muppets who think 3 points from bottom and 2 wins in 10 games is not a relegation fight.

RobsondeSouza said:
BobKowalski said:
Yep. Had to read it several times to make sure I'd read it right.

Fascinating article on Roy Keane as well. Not that many on here will be interested I guess! :)

From some of the replies regarding relegation fight i think the red scarfs must be covering the eyes of some of these muppets who think 3 points from bottom and 2 wins in 10 games is not a relegation fight.
we are also 5 points from 6th place, with a massive injury list! fuck me thats a disaster!

FFS get a grip. If we had gone there with a full team, Petrov, Boj, Johno, Robbie, etc. Then yes it would of been a bad result, as it was when I saw the team I thought we were gonna struggle.

RobsondeSouza said:
TFC said:
How can it be called a relegation battle less than halfway into the season?

If we are still in 13th with 10 games left, then I would say its a 'battle', right now everybody is just jostling for position. Its a fooking marathon, not a sprint.

Are you stupid?

We are 3 points from bottom 3, we are in a nightmare run of results, our manager has obviously lost the plot regarding what is expected of a manager who has the prospect of spending £120m+, which is unheard of in January. what part of this do you not understand? Or will it only sink in when we are in the bottom 3?

Yes, I'm stupid. Or not a miserable pessimistic twat. I cant decide. This is hard.

TFC said:
RobsondeSouza said:
Are you stupid?

We are 3 points from bottom 3, we are in a nightmare run of results, our manager has obviously lost the plot regarding what is expected of a manager who has the prospect of spending £120m+, which is unheard of in January. what part of this do you not understand? Or will it only sink in when we are in the bottom 3?

Yes, I'm stupid. Or not a miserable pessimistic twat. I cant decide. This is hard.

Sticks and stones boy sticks and stones..

Would Hughes be facing so much criticism if he just played the players we have got fit in their correct positions?

I would have sympathy for the injury crisis if i didn't look at his team sheets and think, what the...surely not!! Every single game.

Ireland on Left Wing
Sweep through the middle
Vassell on the right
Hamann?
Benjani!!

Ched Evans for Benjani.?

wow ive seen people on here being pessimist but wow robsondesouza you have won the price with miles ahead of other posters... are you sure you are a blue and not a red?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.