Hughes

you can blame hughes all you want but remind me again why he wants to bring in 5-6 players????

definately, some of the players have to go. even if hughes went they cant get away with letting us down like that

leewill31 said:
you can blame hughes all you want but remind me again why he wants to bring in 5-6 players????

Because some of the ones we have are below the standards we are setting ourselves and know it?

stu1 said:
Shorly his time is up now, wot a disgrace
Alright then hypothetically speaking MH time is up
We sack him who do we replace him with?
In fact who would be caretaker manager?
We need new signings just to stay up, so over the next couple of weeks we will lose valuable time in the transfer market trying to tempt a replacement manager
Look at it logically there is no alternative until the end of the season at the earliest all the best managers are involved in Europe.
Sacking will do more harm than good.

mackenzie said:
leewill31 said:

Because some of the ones we have are below the standards we are setting ourselves and know it?

thats the point im putting across,hughes knows he has at least 6 or 7 players that are a shower of shit and will not take us anywere near were we want to be,ive said before and will repeat it again i will judge at the end of the season and judgeing from or first purchase in the window so far hughes is bringing in the qaulity we need.

coleridge said:
manchester blue said:
I have a feeling that Mark Hughes has managed his last cock up for Manchester City. This is humiliating. Whatever team he puts out should be capable of beating a team like Forest. The writing is on the wall and he has lost his best chance of being a good manager with a huge budget. We should get a caretaker manager in for the rest of the season and go for broke in summer.

I am seriously embarrassed and I hope never to see his face on tv again representing Manchester City.

I agree.

However, gentlemen [I am not assuming any ladies using such language], let us not lower ourselves to insulting fellow citizens. Everyone's view is valid. This may be academic very soon, as I sense that MH will be on the long walk sooner than you think, i.e., before he spends any more money, cascades us down the table further or gets us out of Europe in the next round. Let's back each other up rather than squabbling like chidlren. CTID

If we replace Hughes without getting rid of the idiot twins et al, the next bloke will have to deal with them. There was something stinking in the dressing room towards the end of last season (mutiny / dodgy results), and too many gave all that a wink, a shrug. They are at it again. Someone at City flush the bleeding bog.

Anyway. Jose in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.