Hughes

the guy that said get rid of SWP is obvs a rag, hes not playing well at the moment but thats because hughs the fool was playing him out of position for most of the season and now cant motivate him to play well! Its riddiculous that hughs is still in the job he should have been sacked after we lost against West Brom when they were right at the bottom of the table and Bolton when they right at the bottom of the table. Heres a cliche for you HUGHES OUT!

johnwaynebobbet said:
In all fairness it is the FA cup.

Christ almighty, I can't believe I've just read that... that sort of attitude makes me sick to my fucking stomach, I take it you wern't at todays game?

Please, for my sake and yours;

Fuck off.

BlueBoy93 said:
the guy that said get rid of SWP is obvs a rag, hes not playing well at the moment but thats because hughs the fool was playing him out of position for most of the season and now cant motivate him to play well! Its riddiculous that hughs is still in the job he should have been sacked after we lost against West Brom when they were right at the bottom of the table and Bolton when they right at the bottom of the table. Heres a cliche for you HUGHES OUT!

I take it from your username and judging from your post and reaction to todays debacle, that you are fifteen years old, well i've got news for you ,this is City, get used to it, oh , and which new manager would you pluck from thin air to motivate this shower of shite....

btw, SWP is the most motivated player we have.

Just a thought but personally I would judge MH on his own team. How many players out there today signed under MH? I agree that they should have been able to beat a poor Forest team and there was a severe lacking in all departments but sacking a manager who is essentially trying to run a team that someone else built is fickle to say the least.

*singingtheblues* said:
johnwaynebobbet said:
In all fairness it is the FA cup.

Christ almighty, I can't believe I've just read that... that sort of attitude makes me sick to my fucking stomach, I take it you wern't at todays game?

Please, for my sake and yours;

Fuck off.

Carefull i got told off for calin im a dic

spiritofMVF said:
Chilli your a prick and prob a red anyway. your a clown idiot like that ex red scumbag. get down to old toilet and support that shite

with someone with 5 posts to their name thats a very strong statement u cock!

"clown idiot" awesome!

spiritofMVF said:
Chilli your a prick and prob a red anyway. your a clown idiot like that ex red scumbag. get down to old toilet and support that shite

with someone with 5 posts to their name thats a very strong statement u cock!

"clown idiot" awesome!

Not one for a knee jerk reaction, but he has to go no system, no pattern, no plan, no leadership if he can't get the best out of the players he''s got why trust him to spend the money, fuck this clown get Mourinho.

How much money have other managers spent compared to Hughes?

give him time
it's not his team
do me a favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.