Hughes

IF he was to go immediately, which of course would be a drastic solution, there are managers currently not with clubs who might play a very attractive brand of football and be persuaded in coming in - Frank Rijkaard being one of them, and the sworn off football management Johan Cruyff being another (out of retirement for a project like City? maybe not, but I would still dig around to discover what might be possible and salivate at the thought of what he could do with our deep pockets).

I'm not so sure it's simply a question of our squad not being good enough, as it's pretty much the same bunch of players Sven put together with aplomb. They did well enough under him until Toxin undermined the whole situation and things fell apart culminating at Middlesbore; which I think was simply their expression and symptomatic of how fed-up and pissed-off they all were with the situation at the club.

Perhaps the worst part of Hughes management I have seen so far today:

I'm not talking about playing Fernandes on the left or even the criminal approach he has to possession (the big hoof), today Hughes shouted and signalled to Elano to play further up the pitch. When the ball went down the Forest right with no one defending it this caused an argument between Sturridge (who was not aware of what Elano's new position was) and Elano. The two had a pretty heated argument, Elano went over to Hughes and Sturridge to Bowen. Hughes didn't want to know, yet he had caused it by not explaining the players roles properly. Something is really wrong, and I can't remember seeing a City team so uninterested since the eighties, and that includes Hughes signings.

And to those that are standing by Hughes, just one question:
Do you honestly believe he can manage the likes of Kaka and Villa?

It is the team that need a sortin,
hughes cant help it if his players gift the opposition from their own throw in

i'm firmly in the hughes in camp, but probably on my own

Iv been on the fence regarding Hughes, but today, it was obvious to me that a lot of those players on the pitch dont give a shit. I dont mean so much about the club, but a whole team performing that badly shows Hughes has lost the dressing room. Where is the respect players are supposed to have for their manager, and even the fookin' fans that have paid to watch shit and get a cold. But still, who do you blame, I really cant say 100% who I think is at fault.

the guy that said get rid of SWP is obvs a rag, hes not playing well at the moment but thats because hughs the fool was playing him out of position for most of the season and now cant motivate him to play well! Its riddiculous that hughs is still in the job he should have been sacked after we lost against West Brom when they were right at the bottom of the table and Bolton when they right at the bottom of the table. Heres a cliche for you HUGHES OUT!

whp.blue said:
BCP said:
Lets hope his brief is to replace 95% of the players
Zab
Rob
Komp
SWP
Ireland
the rest can go and fornicate with a baboon!!!

take swp off this list and I'm with you !

I wouldn't go as far as to say get rid of SWP, but he hasn't played well for weeks now! Micah Richards has also become a completely different player... a shit one that hoofs the ball all the time.

Surely this is down to the coaching from Hughes. Enough is enough, he's had his chances. It doesn't matter who he signs in the next month because he hasn't got a clue tactically. He proved that with his substitutions today.

Up until now I've been willing to give him time but it's obvious we're going nowhere with this clown!

The team Hughes put out was more than capable to win that game. Maybe Hughes is having trouble motivating but ffs they are footballers they should want to play for the shirt and their place in the team. Elano is a sulking woman and needs shipping pronto, hes a bad egg.

...Should Everton have sacked Moyes when they got knocked out at home by Oldham ,last year....dry yer f-uckin eyes you fickle cnuts, the 'support' today was non-existant, and the teams performance was piss poor, but things won't change overnight.

The dross needs to be weeded out first and Hughes needs at least 3 years before any judgement is made, in my considered opinion, and believe me, I'm f-ucking hurting at the moment...

REMEMBER, THE NIGHT IS DARKEST, JUST BEFORE THE DAWN !....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.