Hughes

seriously now its gone beyond. why are some people saying its only the fa cup ffs? it was our only chance of winning something and by the looks of our only way back into europe.
another thing why risk swp if hes got a slight injury? now he's out for a few weeks. why risk swp and not robinho?
poor management, i couldnt give a shit if they are not his players, we should have beaten them today. hughes out for me

How bad does it have to get?....the team is a shambles. Players will not play for him....they dont know what system they are playing, arguing on the pitch, delaying substitutions while they take their effing earrings out ffs. Team selection, tactics and substitutions are laughable. Surely Cook and the owners can't still think the sun shines out of his backside.

mackenzie said:
tommcfc said:
i have been very anti hughes in the past but it is becoming apperent that the players seem more to blame than him. once january is up maybe then he can go but we need a manager for january otherwise things will go tits up and no one will come unless a replacement is lined up and installed straight away

That's a surprise tom.

Personally my backing of Hughes is waning, but you seem to be citing the players as at fault.

I was astonished by the reports of the players arguing, was that true?
Must admit I was astonished at ,Elano and Sturrige arguing and MH did not want to know, he turned his back on it.

We have serious problems I won’t deny that.

LEE BRADBURY said:
stu1 said:
Shorly his time is up now, wot a disgrace
Alright then hypothetically speaking MH time is up
We sack him who do we replace him with?
In fact who would be caretaker manager?
We need new signings just to stay up, so over the next couple of weeks we will lose valuable time in the transfer market trying to tempt a replacement manager
Look at it logically there is no alternative until the end of the season at the earliest all the best managers are involved in Europe.
Sacking will do more harm than good.
I'm with you on this one

yes im afraid his time is up.
and the reason the players arent playing for him isnt the fact that he is tactically inept(which he is), but the fact that they all fuckin hate him. hughes is not a popular man amongst the players and that involves the captain

LEE BRADBURY said:
stu1 said:
Shorly his time is up now, wot a disgrace
Alright then hypothetically speaking MH time is up
We sack him who do we replace him with?
In fact who would be caretaker manager?
We need new signings just to stay up, so over the next couple of weeks we will lose valuable time in the transfer market trying to tempt a replacement manager
Look at it logically there is no alternative until the end of the season at the earliest all the best managers are involved in Europe.
Sacking will do more harm than good.

I agree with this, it isn't good enough, but who is around and what timescale does the next manager get, I think I recall many calling for Sven's head towards the end of last season.So we give our managers no chance at all to build a squad of his own, I'm not saying Hughes is the right man far from it but he has clearly lost half of the dressing room, but he has only lost the ones who are under threat.

Look at today

Hart - couldn't catch a cold

Zab - mistake been ok trying hard

Micah - get rid arrogance beyond belief

Dunne - needs new people around him

Ball - Shite

Fernandes - Shite

VK - Center Half instead of Richards

SWP - missing now for 3-4 weeks

Vass - shite

Studge - not worth the cash he's asking for but has potential

Elano - shite no interest

Caiceido - paceless useless

The ones who are shite know they're gone, i'm going to wait until March before i comment more on Hughes but my patiemce is wearing very thin

BCP said:
Lets hope his brief is to replace 95% of the players
Zab
Rob
Komp
SWP
Ireland
the rest can go and fornicate with a baboon!!!
completely agree with you mate but i would add bridge to that list as well

The team Hughes put out was more than capable to win that game. Maybe Hughes is having trouble motivating but ffs they are footballers they should want to play for the shirt and their place in the team. Elano is a sulking woman and needs shipping pronto, hes a bad egg.

BCP said:
Lets hope his brief is to replace 95% of the players
Zab
Rob
Komp
SWP
Ireland
the rest can go and fornicate with a baboon!!!
completely agree with you mate but i would add bridge to that list as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.