Hughesy in spain watchin barca....

Re: Hughes at Barcelona game!

skybluekings said:
What the hell?!

Just saw Mark Hughes on tv at the Barcelona game!

What's he doing there? A deal in the works?

Wouldn't surprise me in the least ....... he might be watchin' one or two of their players , or equally he could be 'sussing out' whether their reported interest in Robinho is genuine or not ....... either way he should probably be better suited at home having an early night in a Birmingham hotel!

You can't believe a word he says if you ask me!

Rammy Blue said:
*Please God let it be Iniesta he is watching*

Honestly, they'd have to be nuts to let him go. He's better than Messi.

lets face it, Corporal Hughes aint daft and IF we were to let robbie go it wouldnt be for cash, why would we, we hardly need it do we, so it would be a player deal, just imagine, robbie for either iniesta, messi or xavi, or maybe all plus cash

anybody hear what the commentators said or ave footage of him at the ground? they must have an idea somehting is going on if he appears there in spain less that 20 hours before citys game in birmingham? no manager goes to spain this late before a game with no intention of something big, cept twitcher selling his useless tatt in the spanish back markets to make a few bob to sign another bentley,zokora etc ;)

rickmcfc said:
lets face it, Corporal Hughes aint daft and IF we were to let robbie go it wouldnt be for cash, why would we, we hardly need it do we, so it would be a player deal, just imagine, robbie for either iniesta, messi or xavi, or maybe all plus cash

I'd swap Robbie for Iniesta anyday of the week.

Well it must have some kind of purpose. Less than 24 hours before a City game, to watch a match that is on Sky. Yaya is an obvious bet, but with Nigel De Jong and Kompany in the holding position I dont see it as a likely acquisition. If we envision Robinho and Petrov off in January or the summer then I guess Henry makes sense.

Outside of that it's only the players you dream about. Iniesta, Messi etc and we have less than zero chance of obtaining them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.