Hughesy in spain watchin barca....

N-Word-Joe said:
Does anybody else think he might be watching Abidal? Hugely under-rated player IMO ..... Also Ibra is fantastic, don't need him anymore, butil I think we slipped up not trying for him, he is surprisingly quick recently too, different training regime different results I guess :-)

iniesta, messi and abidal would do for me :-)

Barca might be shit at negotiating transfers but they would never sell the first 2 as long as they had a hole in their arse, i guess this was a wish rather than a educated guess ?

looks like he is getting reports sorted for next years champs league games!

thinking ahead :)

How people can think this means Rob is deffo going is beyond me.

He probably fancied a decent night out and to take in a game, no games in Manchester tonight, he didn't fancy a trip to Trafford to watch Blackburn bend over for utd so he went to Barcelona for a meal, a game and if he plays his cards right he might end up getting laid off Mrs Hughes.

storm in a teacup. MH n Cookie went to watch Atletico vs Valencia last season n nothing came of it.
I could put my sky blue specs on n say we're gona sign a barça star but i Don't think we will.

GStar said:
Why would Hughes go to watch a team we plan to sell a player to?

The connecton between Hughes tonight and Robinho's sale is far fetched at best.

If you can pick and choose what words Robinho says and twist them then you can sure as hell twist how transfers work to further berate our Brazilian international world super star.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.