Hughesy in spain watchin barca....

Freestyler said:
rickmcfc said:
lets face it, Corporal Hughes aint daft and IF we were to let robbie go it wouldnt be for cash, why would we, we hardly need it do we, so it would be a player deal, just imagine, robbie for either iniesta, messi or xavi, or maybe all plus cash

I'd swap Robbie for Iniesta anyday of the week.

Yep. Doubt Barca would though.

Does anybody else think he might be watching Abidal? Hugely under-rated player IMO ..... Also Ibra is fantastic, don't need him anymore, butil I think we slipped up not trying for him, he is surprisingly quick recently too, different training regime different results I guess :-)

iniesta, messi and abidal would do for me :-)

Project said:
Well it must have some kind of purpose. Less than 24 hours before a City game, to watch a match that is on Sky. Yaya is an obvious bet, but with Nigel De Jong and Kompany in the holding position I dont see it as a likely acquisition. If we envision Robinho and Petrov off in January or the summer then I guess Henry makes sense.

Outside of that it's only the players you dream about. Iniesta, Messi etc and we have less than zero chance of obtaining them.

yaya isnt playing mate...

I'd say with Bridge and Sylvinho we are quite respectable at left back. So I doubt it's Abidal.

Pollerz said:
Project said:
Well it must have some kind of purpose. Less than 24 hours before a City game, to watch a match that is on Sky. Yaya is an obvious bet, but with Nigel De Jong and Kompany in the holding position I dont see it as a likely acquisition. If we envision Robinho and Petrov off in January or the summer then I guess Henry makes sense.

Outside of that it's only the players you dream about. Iniesta, Messi etc and we have less than zero chance of obtaining them.

Not sure I understand your point.

Project said:
Pollerz said:

Not sure I understand your point.

well youd think hed be there to watch them play... so henry and yaya arnt playing.. i personally hope hes looking at xavi or iniesta.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.