Hugo Larsson

@Skrastins

He is more of an all round midfielder than Wharton. When he was playing in Malmö his style reminded me of DeBruyne. Watching him in the bundesliga I can see us using him more as a DM. He is considered biggest midfield talent in 20-30 years in Sweden. Talent wise bigger than Spurs Bergvall more in the Isak öevel although different position.

Malmö sold him for around €10M last year. He had good season in the Bundesliga so you are probably looking at €30M.
Oh shit, really? I quite enjoyed Bergval

From the video looks like he dismantles attacks positionaly whil Wharton gets stuck in

Mentioned price 40mil feels like a bargain, would be long term 6/8

+ he is ginger

From the video looks like he dismantles attacks positionaly whil Wharton gets stuck in

+ he is ginger

+ he is ginger
Jim Tolmie was in south Sweden playing the field so it might explain the ginger :-).

1725385226127.jpeg

Yeah I can see him as a long term 6 but with potential to play further up as well.

I ll post if I hear more later in the season.

Jim Tolmie was in south Sweden playing the field so it might explain the ginger :-).

View attachment 130752

Yeah I can see him as a long term 6 but with potential to play further up as well.

I ll post if I hear more later in the season.
Interesting who will go if we sign him

Kova, Nunes maybe

Interesting who will go if we sign him

Kova, Nunes maybe
Not a privy to that unfortunately only get snippets from agents so only hear that side. In the squad he would be a good replacement for Kova in terms of role and age. However I would rather dispers of Nunes.

Imagine thinking Kova could leave for a nobody with just potential at this stage. Come on fella.
Yeah that is the trouble with pur squad. Most of them are superstars and you would not want replace them with player with potential. I can only see Nunes in that category. Although to be fair Kyle will be in that bracket this season as well.

He's a big talent. I want to see him take another step forward this year to see if he is at our level or not.

He's a big talent. I want to see him take another step forward this year to see if he is at our level or not.
I want to see us take a plunge on some of these talents instead of spending time haggling with Spurs and Beighton over crazy transfer fees.

We can sign these type of players and loan them to PSV, Ajax, Dortmund etc and see what they are made of.

I want to see us take a plunge on some of these talents instead of spending time haggling with Spurs and Beighton over crazy transfer fees.

We can sign these type of players and loan them to PSV, Ajax, Dortmund etc and see what they are made of.
We do, & we sell & loan out many of them most seasons, but keep the cream like Foden, Lewis, Doku & Savinho.

We do, & we sell & loan out many of them most seasons, but keep the cream like Foden, Lewis, Doku & Savinho.

Doku was quite setablished. Savinho is a good CFG example. We spent heavily on those guys though.

Still think there is lot of talent we are missing out on. We could have signed Larsson, Nusa etc. These guys could have been had for 10M each recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.