Hugo Larsson

@Cityfan @Dribble I know I am being greedy and we do have tremendous sucess with our signings. Zinchenko, Jesus, Alvarez, Bobb etc far outweigh our the bad signings. They are so few that you could probably count them on one hand.

Just wish we were also looking in this market bracket more. Brighton and few others find real gems there. Not all good players come from the french, spanish, portugese, german, italian, argie and brazilian leagues.
City do look in this bracket, hence the CFG model. We have over ten clubs in CFG, but even with so many clubs, we can't take on the thousands of players who show potential every year, globally.

Brighton are a club who scout extensively in South America, offering some of the talent we may have overlooked, a more direct route to the PL, & the potential of a bigger move in the future if they prove successful.

We can only do so much. However, if CFG & EDS unearth a Savinho & Bobb, & we acquire a Doku or two along the way every 2-3 seasons, I won't complain.

City do look in this bracket, hence the CFG model. We have over ten clubs in CFG, but even with so many clubs, we can't take on the thousands of players who show potential every year, globally.

Brighton are a club who scout extensively in South America, offering some of the talent we may have overlooked, a more direct route to the PL, & the potential of a bigger move in the future if they prove successful.

We can only do so much. However, if CFG & EDS unearth a Savinho & Bobb, & we acquire a Doku or two along the way every 2-3 seasons, I won't complain.
Yeah I think it will working even better as well if the other CFG teams don’t nab the Cl spots in their leagues. We need to tell Girona to stop trying hard for the last games of the season so we can loan them some great talent rhe following season ;-)

Yeah I think it will working even better as well if the other CFG teams don’t nab the Cl spots in their leagues. We need to tell Girona to stop trying hard for the last games of the season so we can loan them some great talent rhe following season ;-)
GIrona can just buy with the CL money. hold him anyway... :p

Hugo got himself sent home from the Sweden Camp. He was upset with the coach Jon Dal Tomasson when journalists asked Jon why Hugo was not playing in the first game. Tomasson said his passing is not progressive enough. Hugo said he was not happy these discussions were taken in the media. Tomasson then took a dim view of him speaking out and sent him home.

Hugo got himself sent home from the Sweden Camp. He was upset with the coach Jon Dal Tomasson when journalists asked Jon why Hugo was not playing in the first game. Tomasson said his passing is not progressive enough. Hugo said he was not happy these discussions were taken in the media. Tomasson then took a dim view of him speaking out and sent him home.
Translation is funny lol

“Hugo Larsson leaves the collection due to damage

Get over it, Hugo”

Seems like the mng hates the guy

Translation is funny lol

“Hugo Larsson leaves the collection due to damage

Get over it, Hugo”

Seems like the mng hates the guy

Haha it is usually even funnier when the translation is from Italian. It usually sounds like an erotic novel.

Larsson’s personality reminds me of Kdb. Esoecially when he was younger in Belgium, when he was right he made that perfectly clear. He had cofindence in hia ability. Still hoping the agent talk is true.

So he's not ready for Manchester City.

Fair enough. Leave him where he is.

So he's not ready for Manchester City.

Fair enough. Leave him where he is.
I think he is ready it is just that Sweden are managed by mamager that is worse than trench coat. He would probably ask Haalandmto pass more and foden to focus on being a winger.

I think he is ready it is just that Sweden are managed by mamager that is worse than trench coat. He would probably ask Haalandmto pass more and foden to focus on being a winger.
Lets be honest... If you can't get in a Sweden team... You are going to be nowhere near a Manchester City side regardless of the manager Sweden have.

Lets be honest... If you can't get in a Sweden team... You are going to be nowhere near a Manchester City side regardless of the manager Sweden have.
It is bit like Foden struggling in the England team, or when. laporte was not picked for Framce. He is the 2nd best player in the squad after Isak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.