Hugo Viana to be new Director of Football (Official Announcement p17)

i understand the logic, but there seems to be this idea that pep cant work without txiki, he worked for 3 years at bayern without txiki to be fair, there is as much an argument that pep might relish the challenge of working with new people, collaborating with new ideas etc etc.
And he also worked his last two seasons at Barça without Txiki too iirc...

Wow this Rubén Amorim is young, only turning 40 next year. Well young because he is only a few months older than me and I don't consider myself old yet. If he does sign he could be here 20 years easily if he is any good.
i think City already has planned everything down

timeline is quite interesting

Last summer Amorim declined

Liverpool when he was on verge on signing
West ham when he went there and immediately declined

Probably City hierarchy has started to make moves in advance for him to stay a few years at Sporting and replace Pep when he decides to leave.

i think City already has planned everything down

timeline is quite interesting

Last summer Amorim declined

Liverpool when he was on verge on signing
West ham when he went there and immediately declined

Probably City hierarchy has started to make moves in advance for him to stay a few years at Sporting and replace Pep when he decides to leave.
city always say consistently that they dont work plans for next year, its the next 3 to 5 years that they work on so that would make sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.