Hugo Viana to be new Director of Football (Official Announcement p17)

oh certainly, i agree with that and think he will leave in the near future but wouldnt say amorim is necessarily favourite tbf, city do tend to go completely left field with signings of players and managers, i think when we heard txiki was leaving most peoples thoughts didnt turn to viana
Shame really as that leaves Alonso available for the rags & I thought he might be our next signing

oh certainly, i agree with that and think he will leave in the near future but wouldnt say amorim is necessarily favourite tbf, city do tend to go completely left field with signings of players and managers, i think when we heard txiki was leaving most peoples thoughts didnt turn to viana

Yes of course that is possible too. But City will know more than any other club that having a manager that has a rock solid relationship with the Dof is critical.

I'm sure we will look elsewhere but the relationship between the manager and DOF is fundamental and that gives Amorim a huge tick in the box.
Absolutely but what’s stopping any other manager having a good relationship with him? I think we’ve had something amazing and people think we will try and recreate it. But we have shown with certain players over the years we do re create we evolve.

Wow this Rubén Amorim is young, only turning 40 next year. Well young because he is only a few months older than me and I don't consider myself old yet. If he does sign he could be here 20 years easily if he is any good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.