Hulk, A Target?!

@F8Piraux: Manchester City offers € 55m for Hulk. The 25-year old would be offered a contract of € 5 million annual net. #CFC #MCFC #Hulk (@F8Piraux) - Twitter

@F8Piraux: Recent performance of "Incrivel" with Brazil convinced Man City to initiate this process. City has contacted the player's entourage. #Hulk

Obviously take it with a pinch of salt but interesting

jakeashto6 said:
@F8Piraux: Manchester City offers € 55m for Hulk. The 25-year old would be offered a contract of € 5 million annual net. #CFC #MCFC #Hulk (@F8Piraux) - Twitter

@F8Piraux: Recent performance of "Incrivel" with Brazil convinced Man City to initiate this process. City has contacted the player's entourage. #Hulk

I'd love to see the change of tune in here if City start chasing him looooool

€55million, give me a break. That's £44million, there is no way we'll pay for for Hulk, not even close!

zoffie said:
jakeashto6 said:

Well from the off I'll just say I'm not his biggest fan as i think he doesn't deliver consistently enough and not enough in the big games.

zoffie said:
jakeashto6 said:

The main reason we strolled it against Porto, was their horrendously slow central defense. Hulk, at times tried to play us on his own, he would fit in well. However, he is very pricey.

from the two games we played against porto, i definitely didn't think hulk was a bad player.

unlikable? yes. annoying? very.

but yeah, he's costs about 15 million too much.

he'd quit that diving/crying routine real fast when he gets booed by his own fans the first time he tries it.

55 million euros !!!! No way please ! He's a good player but till this day do not think he is worth a penny over 25m euros and that's my stance. Chelsea can have him at that price.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:12 pm --<br /><br />TBH if this transfer did happen, I'll be pissed. The player we should have gone all out on and launch a bidding war with we didn't and now that Chelsea look on getting another player we want to launch a bidding war. NO ! We missed out on Hazard, let's not waste money on Hulk just for the sake of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.