Hulk, A Target?!

The only thing he impressed me with in the two games versus City in Europa was his ability to get knocked over by a stiff breeze whenever there was a chance to win a foul.

It's a mistake to say how good he is based on that two matches against Porto. Like having opinion about City players in Sporting away match or Swansea away match.
We were horrible in those matches.

When I went to see the Uefa Cup final (Europa or whatever).... even his own fans were screaming at him to get up off the ground. He was atrocious that night.

Glad we are not getting him.

Surprised about these opinions on here

Yeah he falls over easily sometimes but he is a top top player, would love him here.

Even if he is a lot better than he showed against us in the cup matches, his lack of form against us is a foreboding (or promising I guess) sign of how he'll compete against City in the premier league.

I'm glad we didn't try and buy him, I like all the strikers we've been connected to more than him, particularly RVP and Cavani.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.