Hulk, A Target?!

I do not understand what ppl here have against Hulk, to me he seems to be a very dangerous player, very fast and strong. About theatrics, there are plenty of other players that could be talked about...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uljjrVUWnAU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.youtube.com/watch?v=uljjrVUWnAU</a>

Great player

Wasn't at his best against us and he's not worth a penny over £30m, but he's still a quality footballer.

I hope he comes to England, if only for a few rounds of 'you're not incredible' again.

If Bobby could talk the theatrics out of him I would have him here all day long. He was a constant threat against us over the 2 legs (when he wasnt on the floor) and has the pace power trickery and directness we could use out wide. Shame I think his behaviour would tarnish a move as his "performance" was nothing short of embarrassing.

He would have fit in with our play when we had Bellamy on the left and Tevez up front just sprinting up the pitch but we don't play like that any more.

Martinez...............Yaya

Silva..... Nasri.....

Hulk.... Aguero...

Yes please

I am not his biggest fan.

I always thought he is one of the most over rated players, and when he played against City this year he didnt impress me at all.

i agree with the notion that he's a great player who plays like a woman. if he could stop flopping/crying, then i think he could be a great asset to our squad. a 25-year-old fast, strong, left footed winger/striker. why not?? but yeah, anything over 30 mil would be appalling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.