Hulk, A Target?!

LongsightM13 said:
Joehannes said:
Pretty much done deal to Chelsea isn't it?
Thank fuck.

Chelsea will be a real force next season, no doubt about that.

As long as it pushes the rags further down its all good.

Hulk is really an amazing powerhouse. But, I dont think he will like the roughing up he is going to get.

MonsallBlue said:
LongsightM13 said:
Joehannes said:
Pretty much done deal to Chelsea isn't it?
Thank fuck.

Chelsea will be a real force next season, no doubt about that.

As long as it pushes the rags further down its all good.

Hulk is really an amazing powerhouse. But, I dont think he will like the roughing up he is going to get.

They have an amazing mix of attacking players now. The direct players in Hazard and Hulk and then in Mata and Marin players more inclined to pass than shoot. They still need a top striker for me though, Torres doesn't guarantee goals anymore and it would be a massive risk to enter September with just him, Sturridge and Lukaku who will probably go on loan

Yeah, looks a done deal - Hulk has even applauded Chelsea fans for their support in his twitter, not forgetting adding Juan Mata, Eden Hazard and Official Chelsea Chants to his Twitter friends!

40M - 145K a week apparently!!

Including Eden Hazard and Marin they have spent 80m already!! FFP obviously means f*** all to Roman!

40 fucking million for a lump of a man whose nickname could not be further from the truth is ridiculous. Halve that sum and that's what he's worth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.