Hulk, A Target?!

I guess we will find out how serious UEFA are about the FFPR shit then... if Abramovich is already paying close to 80m pounds on transfer fees for two players and then pay their wages on top, surely there will be record losses at CFC for that spree.

all the people saying that hazard and hulk are overrated and won't make it in the prem, you might be in for a rude awakening next season. i sure hope you watched a lot of porto/lille games to formulate that opinion.

Chelsea will announce nearly break even revenue next season so can afford a spending spree thanks to their Champions League win. A Champions League win is worth millions.

cleav said:
all the people saying that hazard and hulk are overrated and won't make it in the prem, you might be in for a rude awakening next season. i sure hope you watched a lot of porto/lille games to formulate that opinion.

It took two games and a youtube clip for me to come to the conclusion that hulk could give ivanovic a running for his money for the biggest ass in the premier league.

Sky saying £38million deal nearly done. He is a good player but that's an awful lot, could get Di Maria for that who is a better player.

avoidconfusion said:
I guess we will find out how serious UEFA are about the FFPR shit then... if Abramovich is already paying close to 80m pounds on transfer fees for two players and then pay their wages on top, surely there will be record losses at CFC for that spree.

not really they can spread the cost of the players plus wages over the duration of the contract so 80 million would equate to say only a further 20 milion a year over 4 years plus wages of course

chelski were close to falling within the fffp guidelines and the cl win will help also

LoveCity said:
Chelsea will announce nearly break even revenue next season so can afford a spending spree thanks to their Champions League win. A Champions League win is worth millions.

I thought winning the Premier League worth more than the Champions League.

LoveCity said:
Sky saying £38million deal nearly done. He is a good player but that's an awful lot, could get Di Maria for that who is a better player.

Yeah? Loads of Portuguese people believe Hulk is the best player their league has seen in donkeys. I certainly wouldn't have Di Maria over Hulk.

Also, Hulk mightn't have damaged City in the games he played against you.
That Messi lad has played against Chelsea 7 times and been quiet far too often.

Tevez City said:
LoveCity said:

lol

Tevez City said:
LoveCity said:

Winning PL all up is worth around £34million. Winning CL all up is worth around £78million. Factors could make these figures higher or lower but in general I think the CL is a lot more lucrative, it's the biggest event in club football.

LoveCity said:
Tevez City said:
LoveCity said:

Winning PL all up is worth around £34million. Winning CL all up is worth around £78million. Factors could make these figures higher or lower but in general I think the CL is a lot more lucrative, it's the biggest event in club football.
Don't feed the rag troll. He thrives on attention<br /><br />-- Wed May 30, 2012 4:36 pm --<br /><br />
cleav said:
Seen him in the CL a fair bit as well. He will look like a world beater against the likes of Wigan, and a panel beater against the likes of City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.