Hulk

Hulk would only be better then Dzeko due to the fact that Hulk can play wide right as a forward. Think of it as this... Tevez up front with Balotelli and Hulk ( who is left footed) roaming the wings to cut in. It would be the perfect set up for Mancini's preferred 4-5-1 which at times looks more like a 4-3-3 set wide. It Mancini wants to get creative, then he can put Silva in the center linking midfield and attack with 3 options for Silva to attack. If we get him for the cheap, I think it would be a great addition.

Dzeko would be great if Mancini moves to a diamond formation which we have really yet to see in his 11 months at City. I would prefer it but I think he loves the idea of 3 solid midfielders to control the pitch and I don't think we are going to see it... although I hope I am wrong

mlindqui43 said:
Hulk would only be better then Dzeko due to the fact that Hulk can play wide right as a forward. Think of it as this... Tevez up front with Balotelli and Hulk ( who is left footed) roaming the wings to cut in. It would be the perfect set up for Mancini's preferred 4-5-1 which at times looks more like a 4-3-3 set wide. It Mancini wants to get creative, then he can put Silva in the center linking midfield and attack with 3 options for Silva to attack. If we get him for the cheap, I think it would be a great addition.

Dzeko would be great if Mancini moves to a diamond formation which we have really yet to see in his 11 months at City. I would prefer it but I think he loves the idea of 3 solid midfielders to control the pitch and I don't think we are going to see it... although I hope I am wrong

Exactly my thoughts. I'd still rather have Dzeko, but Hulk fits our system. He is left footed, as you said, and has a searing shot.

Hulk murdered David Luiz playing right wing when they played Benfica. You probably know this, but for those unfamiliar with Porto, their system requires wingers to take on the role of attacking the goal.

Not sure if this would mean the end of AJ, though.

Hulk has come on leaps and bounds this season and looking like the player he's always been touted as. The reason I'd welcome him is that he can score from anywhere and sometimes this season we haven't had a pop at goal from 20-30 yards. He's powerful, very skillful and has an eye for goal. Theres no doubt of his talent but the only complaint i have against him is his selfishness sometimes.

blue dallas said:
DaveH said:
No Thanks
The word 'Brazilian' strikes fear into me (They are not very good in the premier league)
this.
He's not your typical Brazilian, much more compact and powerful like Tevez and the great Maradona. I think he'd be a good signing and as has been said Dzecko doesn't fit our system as neatly as Hulk. He can play as the target man but he can equally play out wide.

I'd love to see a front 3 of Balo, Tevez and Hulk with Silva behind and Yaya, Kolarov and Boateng in support with De Jong sitting in front of the CBs. Really great looking team. Options to swap in AJ, Milner and Barry as and where necessary. Plus Balo or Hulk could swap for Tevez if he needs a rest or, god forbid, gets injured.

blue dallas said:
DaveH said:
No Thanks
The word 'Brazilian' strikes fear into me (They are not very good in the premier league)
this.
Have you guys ever seen him?

hulk-pose_1756037i.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.