Hull (a) Post Match Thread

What a strange match. Let's have the honest-to-god truth. For a large part of that match, we were pretty underwhelming. Some nice approach work in the first half, utterly unthreatening up front. First twenty minutes of the second half, if anyone were dominating it, Hull were. But we've got class, we've got players who can hurt you. That second goal was poetry, the true City. And we've got this lad Raheem Sterling who is, by my count, just about our best player of the season, with Ferny. Look, I'll take it, by God will I take it. But we're going to need more bite, and urgency, against the dippers if we want to get anything. Because that's going to be a scrap, and no mistake.

Tiki-Taka garbage till City started running at the opposition after Nacho came on.
Good change of tactics by Pep.
MOTM: Yaya again.Very solid in the middle.

Another clean sheet and three big points.

A very solid performance, IMO with hardly a poor performer on the park. Special mentions to:
Otamendi - unassailable today, absolutely massive
Kolarov - same as above, both individually won over double the number of aerial duels than anyone else on the park
KDB - a class above the rest
Yaya - reliable from the spot and at the heart of everything we did
Kelechi - if there's one thing he does and does well it's put pressure in the box. We needed that today and it paid off
The flappers - thanks for all the laughs in the matchday thread

Bring back Pellegrini they said. City won't score they foretold. The same shit posts from the same shit posters. Bring on Liverpool!
Must have been a few rags getting excited. Back in their place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.