Hull (a) Post Match Thread

wtf are you talking about..takes it to the next level, that's 1980s football, if that's the football you want I suggest you watch the Watford v palace game, there is no way that is going to happen until pep leaves, maybe you would prefer big fat Sam as the manager. ?

It's also quite apt that you highlighted the point in red.

Is Yaya Touré still in with a shout of being the greatest City player of all time?

I love Silva, but...

I like the look of this new 42....... a bit of a prospect.

Thank you Yaya,utterly peerless. We are privileged to have witnessed the African King.

Keep it going young man.....legendary status becons. Deservedly.

That's some pretty hardcore spin. Yeh, we weren't shit in the beaten-at-home-by-Bury sense of the word, but for 70 minutes we were pretty fucking poor considering the talent at our disposal. Slow, endless recycling of the ball backwards, and creating next to nothing going forward, and the usual difficulty dealing with corners/crosses and long high punts downfield. 2nd half was better in terms of the additional space we created by drawing them on to us, but until the penalty I couldn't see us scoring any more than I could them
Sign of a good team that plays mediocre but gets the 3 pts pundits used to say about the rags and arsenal and Chelsea as they picked up title after title way back. They've slightly changed their approach now and just call us lucky .

lWSpKMd.gif

Sign of a good team that plays mediocre but gets the 3 pts pundits used to say about the rags and arsenal and Chelsea as they picked up title after title way back. They've slightly changed their approach now and just call us lucky .

Yup, and pleasingly we've won ugly 3 or 4 times now this season. A good habit to have. I long for a big bully of a centre half though, just to stop the opposition building any kind of momentum and to allow us to keep the squeeze on at the other end.

Don't know how nolito gets look in to be honest he just isnt good enough much prefer Navas . We looked much better when kelechi came on. We need aguero back in making the runs to stretch teams.also think we need another midfielder in the window

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.