Hull City vs Manchester City | 6th |Official Matchday Thread

buckshot said:
I don't think I want to see Toure again, it's just a mad scramble in the final third when he's on.

He's been a very poor buy, don't think we'll see much of him when everyones fit.

not my fault! said:
I agree that the 4th spot is now looking very unlikely but I said at the start of the season that top 6 should be the target. We are not good enough yet, look at the rags again today... We are worlds apart like it or not!
I totally agree.... they approach every team in a different way to us... when they play, you can tell that they are playing to WIN. When we play, sadly we dont have a clue what we are doing.

This now means we have to beat Liverpool and spurs, we have wasted our buffer and are in the worst form in 12 months, we can turn it around though.

We should make top 6 which I argued was acceptble under Hughes and though it will mean no new world class talent as it will be europa league maybe we will be better equipped for champions league next year.

We don't deserve a point today, we don't deserve to be top 6 and every player but Johnson should be ashamed of themselves.

Yet again the easy route of sacking a manager has been shown up to be what it always has been a stepping stone to the same.

Despite his goal, Adebayor has been a passenger in this game, perhaps a reluctant passenger doing his best to disrupt the journey. Other players that have played poorly but they at least offered something to the team.

We played the best football in the match, unfortunately it only lasted thirty seconds at a time.

Very , very poor.

We got exactly what we deserved out there ..... fuck all!

We just never approached this game in the correct fashion right from the very start ..... from Mancinis team selection in fact!

That was shit!!!!!
only city would have all these top class players and manager and come up with a performance like that over and over again . Typical city is still very much here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.