Hull City vs Manchester City | 6th |Official Matchday Thread

Hull City deserved to beat us today. They had more energy, more desire and more commitment and sometimes in matches like those it takes skill out of the equasion. The positives for me was Jinky looking good straight away and putting in some good deliveries in, and Vieira not looking too bad either despite him needing match fitness.

I've no complaints with losing. The better team performance came from them and they took their chances. I'm just dissapointed that we were carrying quite a few passengers today who just wasn't at the races and the lack of service to our strikers for a large amount of the match.

Still, no point complaining. Move on to Tuesday now eh?

These things happen, it wont be the last time either, it happens to every club.

brian the blue said:
When do you EVER see surs or villa play this dire against the shit teams, il tell you NEVER. this is why we are not going to get top 4. our squad is brilliant yet our team is dire. typical
Our squad is not brilliant because our midfield is completely one dimensional. For whatever reason Ireland looks a shadow of the player he was last season and the lack of a midfielder with any pace or the ability to drive forward with the ball will be our downfall.

someone save this and use it against me if it's untrue, we will not get 4th and will likely lose out for the europa as well.

don't tell me to fuck off and stop being negative, i've given tens of thousands over the seasons on st's and travelling all over to watch us, i can accept a loss as good as the next man, just not when they perform like that.

utter, utter shite.

Frustrated, disappointed and helpless; those same old emotions - anyone else feel the pain?

bugsyblue said:
We can forget top 4 we performances like that. Adebayor and toure were awful today!

As was Tevez. At least Adebayor scored. Tevez fucked up big time.

NoJabbaNoBogRoll said:
Pathetic.

The starting line-up needs some serious changes.

Totally agree! Barry and Ireland simply not good enough, I think we can safely say that Ireland is a one season wonder! NDJ has had some stand out matches this season mainly when he has had to break up play but I have yet to see him control and dominate a midfield.

For me we are going to seriously regret not going all out to sign at least one new midfielder in the window because it is in the midfield that we have serious problems. Now is the time for Mancini to fuck 4-3-3 off because we simply do not have good enough players to play that way!

My money would be on Liverpool to get fourth spot now,they didn't have much going forward but they we're organised and took the one real chance they had.The players have got to want to win games and i can't believe with the talent we have at our disposal we can't get at least a draw against sides like Hull.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.