Hull City vs Manchester City | 6th |Official Matchday Thread

Viera a defence midfielder was our most creative player today. What has happened to Stephen Ireland?!

Good fight for the last 30 minutes but it was too little to late.
I think the only positive out of today was seeign Viera make his comeback. He made a couple of mistakes but his control/touch seems a step above what we haver seen.
I'm not one to highly critise our players but today i thought Barry's decesion making cost us the game. The whole team basically couldnt string a pass together.
However this match wont define our season... We are missing that creative midfielder.
Keep the faith lads....

Big surprise, once again Zabaleta is absolutely tragic in an away game. How he gets a look in on the Argie squad i'll never fucking know. De Jong used needlessly again, Barry as woeful as ever, and Ireland a passenger once again.

Ball retention was an embarrassment, how on earth can you go from the way we play at home (and keep the ball), to that absolute shower of shite; the ball was like a FUCKING hot potato until AJ came on and actually had a go at someone.

Bellers, cant really knock him this season, but for his few excellent performances, worringly away from home there is the occasional dire one.

About the only positive was the introduction of Johnson, and Ade actually winning a few headers.

As for our captain, what captain?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.