Hull City vs Manchester City | 6th |Official Matchday Thread

adammck said:
OrigamiNinja said:
It wont ever go away while we continue to put in shite perfomances like that against shit teams!

And it will always remind us of the olden days :)
United lose to Burnley, it happens. As long as the bigger picture is still achievable i'm still calm, for the time being. I'll hold my verdict til the end of the season.
CTID

ok - you play your fiddle while Rome burns
But please allow the rest of us to comment on an extremely worrying and abject display

Fat Chance said:
"Big surprise, once again Zabaleta is absolutely tragic in an away game. How he gets a look in on the Argie squad i'll never fucking know"
could you highlight what exactly he did wrong Matty, on my screen he appeared to have at least a reasonable game.

His inability to deal with that tosser Hunt all game was the most notable thing to mention, but if its specific moments you're looking for then..

Silly fouls bringing pressure on us, consequently booked.

Let a ball dribble past him hopelessly for a throw in when we were on the break.

Headed a harmless long ball out for a corner, which I could only laugh at.

I counted about 4 successful passes completed all game.

A carbon copy of his woeful performance away at Birmingham, and countless others.

I know it's hypothetical and doubtful we could get our best 11 on the pitch,however,if all were available the best team we could possibly put out would be imo below

Given,richards,lescott,kompany,bridge,swp,vieria,m johnson,a johnson,tevez,RSC

bench -ade,dj,toure,barry,bellers,zab,ireland

I believe that team has the necessary talent,drive and desire to obtain 4th place.So in comparison to who was available today there is still plenty of scope for optimism.Todays result is a blow but we will be fine,Mancini is the right choice to take us forward.

mackenzie said:
adammck said:
i'll hold my verdict til the end of the season.
CTID

What a refreshing comment to hear. Same here.

Fair enough - but the problem for us now is that it is the stage of the season when most, if not every match, means something for the opposition - Relegation Fight , Pushing for Europe , Top Four Finish, - you know - the sort of scenarios where we usually go awol and play like we did today.

adammck said:
Benarbia said:
Are those glasses weighing heavy on you???

Yes sir.

It was a bad performance but it's one game. We will be back with our usual spark vs Bolton.

What is out usual spark??? We have been pretty crap for weeks

FantasyIreland said:
I know it's hypothetical and doubtful we could get our best 11 on the pitch,however,if all were available the best team we could possibly put out would be imo below

Given,richards,lescott,kompany,bridge,swp,vieria,m johnson,a johnson,tevez,RSC

bench -ade,dj,toure,barry,bellers,zab,ireland

I believe that team has the necessary talent,drive and desire to obtain 4th place.So in comparison to who was available today there is still plenty of scope for optimism.Todays result is a blow but we will be fine,Mancini is the right choice to take us forward.

How's life on the "Ireland"

Refusing to read anymore, will have to drown my sorrows, yet again!!

On the positive side, WE WILL get better, I just know it :-)

GaudinoMotors said:
mackenzie said:
What a refreshing comment to hear. Same here.

Fair enough - but the problem for us now is that it is the stage of the season when most, if not every match, means something for the opposition - Relegation Fight , Pushing for Europe , Top Four Finish, - you know - the sort of scenarios where we usually go awol and play like we did today.

For clarity, my post was commenting more on the fact that I didn't like the Mancini is GOD comments after three games and I don't like the Mancini hasn't got a fookin clue comments that are coming out now. It's all rather pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.