Hull City vs Manchester City | 6th |Official Matchday Thread

Although i pretty much agree with the frustration of everyone on here

Before yesterday top 4 was very much possible and we were all thinking 5 points clear two games in hand, yea we have had a shocker to hull, they were better than us but scored 2 goals from players who will barely score again this season, we were ok in the second half

Mancini got it right against wolves away, he can do it. i feel we are still struggling to get the mindset right after the horrid luck of old trafford, happened in the league now its happening after the league cup, beat bolton and we are back on track

keep the faith fellas its not all doom and gloom!!

JJVmcfc said:

Before yesterday top 4 was very much possible and we were all thinking 5 points clear two games in hand, yea we have had a shocker to hull, they were better than us but scored 2 goals from players who will barely score again this season, we were ok in the second half

Mancini got it right against wolves away, he can do it. i feel we are still struggling to get the mindset right after the horrid luck of old trafford, happened in the league now its happening after the league cup, beat bolton and we are back on track

Here here put yesterday down to a bad day at the office it happens to us all Keep The Faith

mcfcmurt said:
JJVmcfc said:

Here here put yesterday down to a bad day at the office it happens to us all Keep The Faith
it's a shame these bad days at the office keep recurring

Too many bad days at the office just recently. Never be a better chance of Champs Lge than this, its there on a plate yet some of the players don't seem to have the appetite.

Disagree about being unlucky at the swamp, bad defending, sucker punched in added time for the 2nd time this season. Good sides don't get kippered twice. The forwards must be sick of having to claw it back only to see it given away each time.(excuse the pun), no blame attributed to Shay, he's our only positive at the back.

Can't believe an Italian manager didn't identify the need for defenders. Who is the defensive coach?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.