Hull or Arsenal or Chelsea??

I look forward to every game, if we get beat on the saturday i'll be on a downer all sunday then on the monday i cant wait for the next game!

shadygiz said:
PaulPowre said:
Wow you really need to get out more. Am i not allowed an opinion?

an opinion...yes.......but you haven't had ONE good thing to say in nearly 50 posts....now that is blatant trolling.....like i say, redtissue is calling and next time try to be less blatant

Less blatant trolling ................50 posts ..................

it took 50 negative posts to spot this blatant trolling.
boy were sharp....

ADE said:
shadygiz said:
an opinion...yes.......but you haven't had ONE good thing to say in nearly 50 posts....now that is blatant trolling.....like i say, redtissue is calling and next time try to be less blatant

Less blatant trolling ................50 posts ..................

it took 50 negative posts to spot this blatant trolling.
boy were sharp....

you offering yourself up as bluemoon troll spotter then??

i think you will be perfect for the job with the amount of time you spend on here ;p

Arsenal, i think it's gonna kind of feel like a Hamburg night all over again, plus with adebayor and the trouble we had with arsenal when we hammered them 2 months back adds to the hype.

Im not sure why so many are looking forward to the arsenal game so much and why you are expecting it to be such a good atmosphere, not saying its a bad thing but from an arsenal fans perspective chelsea in the league>>>>>>anyone in the CC.

gunnerpr said:
Im not sure why so many are looking forward to the arsenal game so much and why you are expecting it to be such a good atmosphere, not saying its a bad thing but from an arsenal fans perspective chelsea in the league>>>>>>anyone in the CC.
I'm looking forward to it because I hate the Arsenal twats thank you very much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.