Hull vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he goes Negredo and Dzeko together I will not be impressed. Dzeko on his own with Nasri, Silva and either Milner or Navas behind

mansour's tow ropes said:
if he goes Negredo and Dzeko together I will not be impressed. Dzeko on his own with Nasri, Silva and either Milner or Navas behind

For what it's worth my two penneth would be go for the same formation as tonight starting Dzeko, as Negredo still isn't fully fit. Play Navas instead of Milner and hit them on the counter attack.

Should go 2 strikers against Hull. We will have possession with or without the extra midfielder, but will need 2 strikers to thin out the defense and create space. Dzeko + whoever is more fit.

Nothing less than 3 points will do, if the players are serious about winning the title again.

The attitude of the players during the game this Saturday will tell us a lot about their true character I suspect.

I want this team to win the title again, because then I can honestly say to myself that I've seen the best ever City team (I was only a 1 year old when City won the title in 1968 and then went through that short period of winning FA/League/European Cup Winners Cups).

super_city_si said:
Same team but Dzeko for Aguero. Flog them now, no more rotation, best 11.
Not sure we can get away with that. A little rotation won't hurt. We can afford to rotate the fullbacks in and bring Navas for Milner and perhaps Garcia to give Yaya a little break and bring him on as a sub.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
mansour's tow ropes said:

For what it's worth my two penneth would be go for the same formation as tonight starting Dzeko, as Negredo still isn't fully fit. Play Navas instead of Milner and hit them on the counter attack.

I'm just wondering why is Negredo not fit? It's been more than a month since his injury surely. Even without it he's form in away games is not that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.