Hull vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see Bruce playing a high tempo game straight from the off. He'll realise were usually slow starters and we will be especially after last night. I predict a 2-2 draw and a very difficult game for us. Hull have some very good players and they're fighting for points just as much as we are.

'kin 'ell!

If Hull away is the be all and end all to our supposed Premier League WINNING season, we are well and truly fcuked!

Play the best available team and if we can't get a result away at Hull, then WE DONT DESERVE TO WIN THE LEAGUE!

I can only imagine the jelly knees about going to the Emirates, Goodison, Anfield and the Swamp!

Winners approach each game like they are going to win. SOME City fans approach EVERY GAME like it is the banana skin that is going to doom the season!

Get a fcuking grip!

ChicagoBlue said:
'kin 'ell!

If Hull away is the be all and end all to our supposed Premier League WINNING season, we are well and truly fcuked!

Play the best available team and if we can't get a result away at Hull, then WE DONT DESERVE TO WIN THE LEAGUE!

I can only imagine the jelly knees about going to the Emirates, Goodison, Anfield and the Swamp!

Winners approach each game like they are going to win. SOME City fans approach EVERY GAME like it is the banana skin that is going to doom the season!

Get a fcuking grip!

Hard to argue against this summation.

No reason not to play the same side perhaps with the doubt on Kun being replaced by Dzeko/Negredo and Navas for Milner.

If that side can't get three points at Hull then were are toast as far as the title is concerned.

I don't care if we win 1 - nil with the winner being a deflected own goal that came from our attack which was started by a player from an offside position.

Just f***ing win!

We didnt have a league game in 3 weeks nearly. Hull was pretty good at the Etihad, caused some problems, we were very open in the middle.

Their home record was pretty good until lately, they had a 5-3-2 home record but they lost 3 home games out of last 4 vs Chelsea, Soton, Newcastle.

Drop points and the pressure on winning places at Emirates, Anfield will be huge.

ChicagoBlue said:
'kin 'ell!

Get a fcuking grip!
Playing the highest intensity game possible 3 days before Hull means the team will not be in good condition.

Kompany said the tank was empty. We have to grind out a win, and our best goal scorer is not in good condition either.

I don't think we need to win. We can take one or two draws of we win the rest.

Marvin said:
ChicagoBlue said:
'kin 'ell!

Get a fcuking grip!
Playing the highest intensity game possible 3 days before Hull means the team will not be in good condition.

Kompany said the tank was empty. We have to grind out a win, and our best goal scorer is not in good condition either.

We should have eased off the gas when Messi scored last night. Rat boy was saying it in his commentary and he was right. No one scores 3 goals in 20 mins against Barca and we definitely put too much effort into that last 20 mins.

I do think we need to win if Chelsea win. We cant afford to go 12 points behind even with 3 games in hand especially with our fixtures.

Same team that started last night for continuity for me, Jimmy hasnt played much in the past month, Nasri and Dave both came off with twenty minuites to go last night, Fern was rested v Wigan.

Play anything like we did last night and we will smash them

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Marvin said:
ChicagoBlue said:
'kin 'ell!

Get a fcuking grip!

We should have eased off the gas when Messi scored last night. Rat boy was saying it in his commentary and he was right. No one scores 3 goals in 20 mins against Barca and we definitely put too much effort into that last 20 mins.

I do think we need to win if Chelsea win. We cant afford to go 12 points behind even with 3 games in hand especially with our fixtures.

sadly we don't have time travel as an option so we'll just have to win and hope they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.