Hull vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i8rags said:
MC ID said:
That's exactly the team I wouldn't play, playing through the middle against a team set up to counter that and dzeko who doesn't have control or engine to flirt between the lines...

oh and the living embodiment of coastal erosion that is demichellis.

Hope I'm completely wrong and I still think we'll win but I reckon we've made it a lot harder than it should be for ourselves
If we win its the right side, end of.

Not really if one involves a lot more hard work after having travelled to spain and back and the other maximises our effectiveness and keeps the squad fresh. it's why we have more than 11 players mate.

FantasyIreland said:
OB1 said:
He's picked exactly the team I suggested on here yesterday so I have no complaints with the starting XI.

I agree,more soild in the middle of the park where we struggled in the home game,and i'm glad he's gone with Demichelis as he's a better footballer than Lescott.
I agree !

Dribble said:
karen7 said:
Dribble said:
It urban slang. It a mash-up of defeated and deflated. Karem must be one hip gal! Lol :-)

lol didnt check my spelling
Inadvertently, you've used a word the kids of today are using. Like I said you must be one hip gal! Lol :-)

She is. Language is ever evolving so I think we should certify it a new word. ;-)

We need to put the pressure on the Chavs by winning. Villa Park isn't always the easiest place to go to. In fact, I seem to remember losing to the twats when we went there earlier in the season. But Chelsea wil be buoyant if we bugger up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.