Hull vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
OB1 said:
He's picked exactly the team I suggested on here yesterday so I have no complaints with the starting XI.

I agree,more soild in the middle of the park where we struggled in the home game,and i'm glad he's gone with Demichelis as he's a better footballer than Lescott.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Milner should be playing instead of Garcia. He always gets overlooked. I don't think pellagrini likes English players tbh

Problem with Milner is I don't think even he knows his best position.

Kladze said:
Goo said:
pudge said:
As much as it annoys me to see Demichelis anywhere near the starting XI, it annoys me more to read 'MDM'

Haha, agreed!
This^
I love Edin, but why is he a lone striker? We showed many times we are far less dangerous with one up front...

Against the side like hull it should be dzeko and negredo...

Negredo to come on at the half for a midfielder. Book it.

feedthegloat said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Milner should be playing instead of Garcia. He always gets overlooked. I don't think pellagrini likes English players tbh

Problem with Milner is I don't think even he knows his best position.

I'd say central midfield. He won you g player of the year there and has played there most of his career. Problem for him is that he's so versatille

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
feedthegloat said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

Problem with Milner is I don't think even he knows his
I'd say central midfield. He won you g player of the year there and has played there most of his career. Problem for him is that he's so versatille

I'd agree with central midfield. I'd agree his versatility has probably held him back as silly as that sounds.

Not happy with one or three players in the team today but happy that he has indeed gone for a different 4231 formation. The team should obviously be strong enough and although I would have preferred Milner to Garcia, I expect Garcia to do a job and provide balance in that midfield. I also hope Kompany marks the pacy Long and not Dimechelis unless it will be a nervy afternoon. Also hope Clichy wakes up for the match and puts in a performance.

Cmon City .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.