Hull vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
Bbc said nasty will be in contention for saturday, no mention of jovetic.
Manx Blue said:
sh249 said:
Any news on whether Jovetic will be fit?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_ ... _table.php</a>

15th March for he and Nastasic allegedly

Well here's hoping he's fit. Just Dzeko and a out of form Alvaro otherwise.

The scheduling for this game is absolutely atrocious!

The team will most likely have come back in the early hours of this morning and having today off as a rest day, tomorrow will most probably be a warm down day with some tactical analysis of Hull and then off to Hull in the evening to stay over in a hotel, then game time on Saturday at 12.45!

Joke!

The only players who will likely be 100% match fit for this match and likely to play will be Clichy and Demichelis, those two are not match winners, if anything those two have been liabilities this season!

The rest all played a part in Barca.

sam-caddick said:

The team will most likely have come back in the early hours of this morning and having today off as a rest day, tomorrow will most probably be a warm down day with some tactical analysis of Hull and then off to Hull in the evening to stay over in a hotel, then game time on Saturday at 12.45!

Joke!

The only players who will likely be 100% match fit for this match and likely to play will be Clichy and Demichelis, those two are not match winners, if anything those two have been liabilities this season!

as i said in my previous post, its up to us to cause some sort of delay so players get extra rest. dunno, hoax calls, riots outside ground, uproar against hull fanS. ETC ETC

Kompany, Zab, Ferandinho, Silva, Negredo, Kolarov all rested for Wigan or played a minimal part. They're athletes with the top sports nutritionist working with them to maximise recovery. It's only been one game (Barca) and even Edin and Negredo didn't play full games. The KO is not ideal but if we want to be champions we should be going to Hull and doing a job.

Only Nasri who's played 90 mins both game and I expect him not to start

sam-caddick said:

Joke!

And that's why we will not win this game

Being from the area most Hull fans are just over the moon about the FA cup, they reckon the game plan will simply be to figure out who the fastest player is in the squad and just run rings about Demichellis, perhaps getting caught by his wandering legs. Says a lot about demi...

Demichelis and Kompany together are OK. They complement each other. Demichelis and lescott is not so good. I expect to see Demichelis start - unless Nastasic is fully fit.

We also have Boyata who can play alongside Vinny.

------------------------Hart
Richards--Kompany---Demichelis--Clichy
-------------------Yaya--Garcia
--------------Milner-Nasri-Silva
----------------------Dzeko

I wonder if players like Rodwell may feature seeing as they are fresh. If they are going to play this season. Now is the moment.

TudorRose said:
Kompany, Zab, Ferandinho, Silva, Negredo, Kolarov all rested for Wigan or played a minimal part. They're athletes with the top sports nutritionist working with them to maximise recovery. It's only been one game (Barca) and even Edin and Negredo didn't play full games. The KO is not ideal but if we want to be champions we should be going to Hull and doing a job.

Nasri was subbed with 20 minutes to go I think.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:16 pm --<br /><br />
TudorRose said:

Nasri was subbed with 20 minutes to go I think.

As others have said, the timing of this fixture is ridiculous. TV scheduling is influencing the outcome of matches these days and something needs doing about it.

This is a vital game, which could well influence the outcome of the premier league. It should have been scheduled for Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.