Hull vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manuel definitely needs to avoid playing the two up front if Aguero is injured. What he needs to realise is, he simply can't play the system he desires with some of the players.

totallywired said:
Same team that started the second half against Barca for me. Maybe Negrado for Dzeko the only change i would make.

Cant rely on Negredo at the moment. Just not playing well enough.

This is a grind out a win type of game.

Newcastle dicked these 4-1, if we play our best XI and finish chances then 3 points no problem.

Need that free flowing attacking football back.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Newcastle dicked these 4-1, if we play our best XI and finish chances then 3 points no problem.

wasn't a fair reflection 2bh.

I've only seen the goals and head butt, still if Newcastle can score 4 against these why can't we?

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

I've only seen the goals and head butt, still if Newcastle can score 4 against these why can't we?

Because teams play different against us they defend for the lives and if by chance they get a chance they usually score plus we never have a decent referee

waspish said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Because teams play different against us they defend for the lives and if by chance they get a chance they usually score plus we never have a decent referee

only Lee Mason to worry about this weekend.

Hart
Zabaleta - Kompany - (whoever) - Kolarov
Javi Garcia - Fernandinho
Navas - Yaya Toure - Silva
Dzeko

Pantilimon; Richards, (whoever); Milner, Nasri, Jovetic, Negredo.

Pack the midfield and leave options on the bench to change formations later on in the game.

Must win game.

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Kolarov
Silva Yaya Fernandinho Nasri Milner
Dzeko

I thought Milner was very average on Wednesday but I still think that we should stick with the same side, but with Dzeko. I think Dzeko got unfairly criticised in the Cup final. Aguero's injury/lack of movement made him look worse.

Richards and Clichy can't be trusted anymore this season as they showed v Wigan.

With only 12 games left in 8 weeks there should also be no more need for rotation.

We managed to win 6 games in the space of 4 weeks in 11/12, and it's the same ratio of games/week left this season. Just double. And with a couple of trickier fixtures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.