Hungary v England | World Cup Qualifier

Haha that's spinning it a lit in my view.

I just don't think we should get carried away as England fans(I'm sure most wont). The finishing needs to be better.

I think the Maguire, Rice and possibly the Kane goals might have been saved by a better keeper because he got a hand to all of them and didn't have to move much to do it. As for the the 3 dead certs? I assume you mean the Kane ones that were hit right at him. Good positioning but standard saves after that point because they were poor finishes.
His positioning was excellent all game. It’s just that he couldn’t save shots that didn’t hit him.

His positioning was excellent all game. It’s just that he couldn’t save shots that didn’t hit him.
Lol, yeah I suppose that's accurate.

I felt bad for the keeper after the Rice goal. Having a bad day at work, hoping nobody noticed too much and then dropping a massive bollock near the end of his shift.

Last edited:
Winning 4 nowt there is an achievement. I think Southgate does well overall.
True, nobody can argue with the results. I just hoped he’d look at how we came unstuck against Croatia in the WC and Italy, and try to start coming up with an alternative way of playing. Maybe this was too tough a game to try stuff out.

Gareth Southgate looks like the divorcee that still goes round his ex Wives house for dinner with her n the new fella she left him for cause even though she got the house he still tries to be reasonable about the whole thing and, like he said in his vows, he'll always be there for her so is always there to listen to her moan about the new fella she was seeing behind his back for all those years.

Gareth Southgate looks like the divorcee that still goes round his ex Wives house for dinner with her n the new fella she left him for cause even though she got the house he still tries to be reasonable about the whole thing and, like he said in his vows, he'll always be there for her so is always there to listen to her moan about the new fella she was seeing behind his back for all those years.
That's deep

Doesn’t stop the snide comments by the pundits then “better than his first ball” when discussing the goal.
Stopped bothering with ‘pundits’ ages ago. As soon as the game stops, I turn the tv off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.