Hungary v England | World Cup Qualifier

It was a bit like City, in a way. First half that starts brightly before becoming a bit tepid, lots of complaining online, and then absolutely steamroll the opposition in the second half.

Yeah Bobby got knocked out by a very good team, we will have to disagree. Almost 60 years so I can’t get exited about beating a few average sides and coming back pot less.
V true about Sir Bobby but we got beat on penalties this time by a very good team with a top class manager.

Got to say Hungary were rubbish last night and only tried to play in the last 10 minutes .a walk in the he park England that was and grealish was amazing . Feel ashamed of the Hungarian supporter for the way they behaved but not shocked as we all knew it would happen so the media got what they wanted but it pisses me off how England are now coming across as the victims in all of his rasism shit when only 2 months ago they blasted out all the missed penalty takers . End of the day Hungary have got problems but so have a lot of countries including England .

The only way is to make nations where fans are guilty of widespread racist abuse play all matches away from home, for a period of time.

Got to say Hungary were rubbish last night and only tried to play in the last 10 minutes .a walk in the he park England that was and grealish was amazing . Feel ashamed of the Hungarian supporter for the way they behaved but not shocked as we all knew it would happen so the media got what they wanted but it pisses me off how England are now coming across as the victims in all of his rasism shit when only 2 months ago they blasted out all the missed penalty takers . End of the day Hungary have got problems but so have a lot of countries including England .
The Difference is Hungary don't see it as a problem.

Failed!? He became one of two England managers to ever reach a major final and lost on penalties.

Failed is incredibly harsh!

He had by far the best squad in the tournament and didn’t pick the best team.

Grealish wasn’t good enough to get in the starting XI and now all of a sudden he plays under Pep he has to play him. Southgate is a shithouse.

If Southgate had played Grealish, the game would not have gone to penalties so on that basis he failed.

He had by far the best squad in the tournament and didn’t pick the best team.

Grealish wasn’t good enough to get in the starting XI and now all of a sudden he plays under Pep he has to play him. Southgate is a shithouse.

If Southgate had played Grealish, the game would not have gone to penalties so on that basis he failed.
Would you say the same about Pep last season in the CL?

End of the day Hungary have got problems but so have a lot of countries including England .
You're right, but Southgate did touch upon this himself when he basically said we should keep our own house in order -or words to that effect.
I'm no fan of Southgate's management style but I have a lot of respect for what he said in relation to the racist incidents we've suffered.

Not all those who "blasted" were from England. In fact the majority weren't. But yep, something we all need to work on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.