Hungary v England | World Cup Qualifier

Got to say Hungary were rubbish last night and only tried to play in the last 10 minutes .a walk in the he park England that was and grealish was amazing . Feel ashamed of the Hungarian supporter for the way they behaved but not shocked as we all knew it would happen so the media got what they wanted but it pisses me off how England are now coming across as the victims in all of his rasism shit when only 2 months ago they blasted out all the missed penalty takers . End of the day Hungary have got problems but so have a lot of countries including England .
TBF those who blasted out the missed penalty takers were on social media etc not in the stadium.

England, such fucking hypocrites!

Crying to FIFA about people booing the taking the knee, which I feel is a personal choice for the individual and should NOT be censored. But what about the England fans booing the oppositions national anthem at Wembley? Openly beating up opposition fans in full view of all. Storming the stadium to break in.... and the list goes on.

Whilst I feel it is a matter of choice if someone wishes to boo the taking of the knee, the racist abuse is less acceptable and very much on a par with all the offences committed at Wembley.

Shouldn't the FA concentrate on getting their own house in order before trying to take the mightier than you moral high ground?

You're right, but Southgate did touch upon this himself when he basically said we should keep our own house in order -or words to that effect.
I'm no fan of Southgate's management style but I have a lot of respect for what he said in relation to the racist incidents we've suffered.
Hats off to Southgate for that comment . He seems a genuine decent bloke .

Crying to FIFA about people booing the taking the knee, which I feel is a personal choice for the individual and should NOT be censored. But what about the England fans booing the oppositions national anthem at Wembley? Openly beating up opposition fans in full view of all. Storming the stadium to break in.... and the list goes on.

Whilst I feel it is a matter of choice if someone wishes to boo the taking of the knee, the racist abuse is less acceptable and very much on a par with all the offences committed at Wembley.

Shouldn't the FA concentrate on getting their own house in order before trying to take the mightier than you moral high ground?

Yeah, I didn't fight in two world wars.....I admit

Apples and oranges jumble, deliberately juxtaposed to muddy the waters. Mix and match criminality and hooliganism with blatant racism stir into a grey sludge and herd folk down a cul de sac.

Last edited:

What we should do is list how many times hungary and England have been in trouble over incidents at football in the last 20 years but will find it’s a landslide .

If it helps, before the final Southgate himself said "we're here to win". Next stop, the Oxford English Dictionary: Fail - be unsuccessful in achieving one's goal.
Of course the manager aims to win every game but what do you think the FA set out as a target when the tournament started?

Did David Moyes fail at West Ham last season?

I really dislike the snobby tone in some City fans these days when it comes to England, it used to be the Rags that did that and we’re better than that.

Of course the manager aims to win every game but what do you think the FA set out as a target when the tournament started?

Did David Moyes fail at West Ham last season?

I really dislike the snobby tone in some City fans these days when it comes to England, it used to be the Rags that did that and we’re better than that.
I suppose "failure" is in the eye if the beholder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.