Hunting

How do firearms differentiate between young and old foxes and what happens when there just injured ?

Sorry this is just an old myth. Fox hunts are not about maintaining the fitness of the fox population. Fox huntsman use young fox cubs to train the hounds to kill, I've seen investigative footage of this.

If it was about endurance, why use so many dogs? 20-30 matched pairs.

I've just provided you a quote that refers to the findings of a government commissioned report. Fox hunting is negligible as a means of pest control because it is only happens on an occasional basis and is carried out primarily as a social and cultural event.

Last edited:
Sorry this is just an old myth. Fox hunts are not about maintaining the the fitness of the fox population. Fox huntsman use young fox cubs to train the hounds to kill, I've seen investigative footage of this.

If it was about endurance, why use so many dogs? 20-30 matched pairs.

I've just provided you a quote that refers to the findings of a government commissioned report. Fox hunting is negligible as a means of pest control because it is only happens on an occasional basis and is carried out primarily as a social and cultural event.
And that’s why it’s banned, I’ll go back to the word responsible, make no mistake I don’t condone these cunts.

Why is man so disgustingly cruel to animals. Its fucking shameful, and extremely sad.

Its ineffective unstable and pathetic mostly men who cannot impose their will on others because they are scared and cannot physically impose it because they have no confidence they can - so they take it out on pets and animals - absolute fucking scum.

So are you happy to buy chicken from a supermarket just not kill it ? farmers mostly when it comes to foxes in England but other invasive animals through out the world cause devastation to native species.
Basically yes if we had to kill our own food I would be a Vegetarian

I wouldn’t, it’s just passing the buck, too easy to buy a bit of plastic wrapped meat in my view, your completely culpable for the animals death.does that make you a **** ?
No I'm not if I stopped eating meat tomorrow not one single animal would be spared. Carry on with your responsible hunt bollocks though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.