Hurling on Sky

I took my kids to my friend's home in Killenaule, still marvel at how she fitted me and 4 kids in!! She was the housekeeper at Coolmore Stud before all the restrictions and I used to drive in to pick her up no bother. Nowadays I'd need a pass and security clearance I bet.
My kids loved it as did I.

Wow, what a privilege! I bet your friend could never run out of stories. Proper mint that.

No need to apologise mate, it’s a fabulous post. Wish I’d known before.

We only stayed two nights so didn’t get to every bar and didn’t go in any on Connolly Street.

Hope you enjoy the anniversary night and maybe see you next time if you end up retiring there.

It’s cool town for sure. The food festival in June sounds up our street!
Thanks pal.
I'll let you know when it's happening if I am home for it. I believe it is around the middle of every June which kicks off festival season there but the actual dates can vary.

500k BBC2 NI viewers at the weekend.
Best comment I saw was

"Hurling appears to be a mix of UFC, rugby, hockey, football, baseball, the egg and spoon race all whilst hitting a snooker ball as hard as you can as high into the sky as possible towards goal with what looks like the bones of a tomahawk steak.

I'm guessing that Ennis, Lisdoonvarna, Doolin, Lahinch, Kilrush, Spanish Point etc will be buzzing tonight.
Hey Jim. We went into the remotest pub in Ennis three days after the final and by chance only the whole team were in there celebrating.

To use another Saw Doctors title, What a day!

IMG_2961.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.