Hurricane Milton

Hope it’s all well, or as well as can be mate. Looks a nice place to live.
It is. Thanks.
You can't tell from that picture but the street is on a gentle slope with a small creek at the bottom. My house is half way down the slope so no danger of flooding. The houses backing onto the creek may get a little wet but no chance of mine being in danger.

Mobile home MES? What's mobile about it? The only way that structure is moving is if Hurricane Milton blows it into the Atlantic!
Tell that to the state governor! I have to pay "vehicle tax" on it every year as it is classed as a vehicle because it allegedly can move. I actually have to pay double as it's a double birth home

Watched Sky the start of the last two hours. Sake reports on loop. CNN aren’t even broadcasting about it.

The 12/13 o’clock slots should have more as day breaks over there. Really hope it isn’t as bad as they first feared.
continuously been watching Fox news , it has been downgraded to a category 1 so nowhere near levels of flash floodings but wind damage has been severe as predicted but feel because they planned and advised people early it has reduce casualties

It was on Tuesday and they were waiting for a break in the weather
So not the hurricane then. On Tuesday it was located near Cancun, Mexico some 650 miles from Orlando. The effects of the hurricane in Orlando only started to be felt at around noon yesterday.

Tell that to the state governor! I have to pay "vehicle tax" on it every year as it is classed as a vehicle because it allegedly can move. I actually have to pay double as it's a double birth home
What the hell is a 'double birth' home? Is it some strange local tax whereby you're charged extra dependent on the number of babies in the household?
; )

It is. Thanks.
You can't tell from that picture but the street is on a gentle slope with a small creek at the bottom. My house is half way down the slope so no danger of flooding. The houses backing onto the creek may get a little wet but no chance of mine being in danger.
Do you watch City in your home? Got visions of you going bonkers when we score, and your neighbour and the alligators not having a clue what is happening :-)

continuously been watching Fox news , it has been downgraded to a category 1 so nowhere near levels of flash floodings but wind damage has been severe as predicted but feel because they planned and advised people early it has reduce casualties
It is now over Cape Canaveral on the Atlantic coast. It's crossed the entire centre of the state

I don't believe it will be as bad as feared, it was due to make landfall over heavily populated Tampa as Cat 4-it actually made landfall at much less populated Sisesta Key as a cat 3. Bound to be some damage on costal areas around there though.

problem is everytime they cry wolf it will inevitably mean that the one time its that bad nobody will be listening to them ......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.